• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure (99.9% sure) in the last weekend (Friday to Sunday) two people I knew passed away from covid. Sure they might have had underlying issues and might have been older but it stings because that's two families that are without loved ones. This whole thing SUCKS and I just wish everyone would get along so we can get people healthy and be peaceful with each other. I appreciate all the information that this forum has given and am grateful that there are good people still left in the world.

Cases and hospitalizations continue to collapse. Soon, deaths will follow. With widespread vaccination on the horizon, I think/hope we can be largely done with the pandemic in the next few months (it'll still likely be around, but it won’t be overwhelming hospitals or killing people in larger numbers).

Saw today that out of 163k vaccinated Isrealis only 31 had contracted covid after the second dose. Thats 31 out of 163k. Hope is rising we can do really come close to stopping this if we can get people vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back