• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK reports 20,089 new cases and 1,631 new deaths. The UK has become the fifth country in the world to reach 100,000 COVID-19 deaths.

I got the rona back 1st week of December. Miraculously wife didn't catch it. A month later she catches it from somewhere, who knows? My case was very mild (I've had flu and a hernia surgery recovery that was worse). Wifey was sickest she's ever been. Weird virus.

I got the rona back 1st week of December. Miraculously wife didn't catch it. A month later she catches it from somewhere, who knows? My case was very mild (I've had flu and a hernia surgery recovery that was worse). Wifey was sickest she's ever been. Weird virus.
Glad you recovered ok.

I MAY...MAY ????? finally be starting to turn the corner on this nasty disease. My temp, though still higher than my norm, is for 1st time in a week not shooting way back up. I’ve taken Tylenol 3-4 times/day for one week. I’ve gone 10 hrs since last dose. I also had most appetite today in many days.

I still feel worn out and have other symptoms like dry cough/some chest discomfort (burning irritation if breathe deep that makes me cough), no smell, and weird taste lingering, but maybe this is start of recovery? I’m 1.5 weeks into this. ??‍♂️

I haven’t had any shortness of breath or lower than mid 90s oxy. My normal oxy averages 98. It has dropped only to a 96-97 avg.

Lost 10 lbs.

Last edited:
I MAY...MAY ????? finally be starting to turn the corner on this nasty disease. My temp, though still higher than my norm, is for 1st time in a week not shooting way back up. I’ve taken Tylenol 3-4 times/day for one week. I’ve gone 10 hrs since last dose. I also had most appetite today in many days.

I still feel worn out and have other symptoms like dry cough/some chest discomfort (burning irritation if breathe deep that makes me cough), no smell, and weird taste lingering, but maybe this is start of recovery? I’m 1.5 weeks into this. ??‍♂️

I haven’t had any shortness of breath or lower than mid 90s oxy. My normal oxy averages 98. It has dropped only to a 96-97 avg.

Lost 10 lbs.
My chest irritation and shortness of breath didn't really go away until the end of week 2... I tell you that just so you don't expect wake up every morning thinking you're going to be back to normal because that's what I did.

Lost 10 lbs.
Dang, one nasty disease! Feel better quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back