• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wuhan Virus is here to stay. Will be like the seasonal flu,require vaccination every year. The crisis that wasnt wasted will live in infinity for the detrimental changes that where allowed to propogate from the shade it provided as a cover/excuse. Also I will go to my grave convinced 100% this originated in that lab in Wuhan. No if and buts about that fact. The unanswered question will always remain whether it was just sloppy practice that allowed it to escape unintenionally or on purpose. I still lean toward the assumption it was unintentionally spread Despite the corrupt CCP that has 0 regard for its citizens or human rights. Read a lot of opinion, theroies for both arguments. Bottom line this came directly from that lab. Dont fall for the Globalist spin machine saying otherwise.

Excerpt from the article...
...that means avoiding optional gatherings with other people — even grocery trips — whenever possible, or cutting them very short.

“Shopping for five minutes in the grocery store is a lot better — six times better — than shopping for 30 minutes,” said Tom Frieden, the former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, since the odds of becoming infected rise the longer you’re exposed...
JhLL.gif

California reports 39,132 new cases and 639 new deaths. 255 of them are in Los Angeles County.

Got the call today schools in our county are going all digital next week. They said they hope to be back to f2f on January 25th but I honestly don’t see it happening. Heard lots of counties around us are doing same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back