• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I think we all are. The bars can open but no indoor alcohol sales is laughable. Does cooper know how many people are bucking this at home for football games?
RIght, don't go in the bar and drink, but go ahead and sit around the brewery right next door. As long as you leave by 11, because covid only comes out after 11.

Sounds like a lot of trumps high level advisors and family are all exposed.

The Dow futures plunged 500 points within the 45 minutes from 12:45 AM til 1:30 AM! I have to assume this is the reason. What else could it be?

Um, there’s also a chance they’re not. Positive tests are **most likely** when the patient is symptomatic — we know that.

President trump is Obese and elderly, and he’s high risk for symptoms. I wouldn’t assume he’s likely to be asymptomatic; what is your medical thought process for “good chance”? I’d argue he has a poor chance to be asymptotic.

I’m not hoping he’s symptomatic, but his supporters are still downplaying covid as the president gets diagnosed. It’s just unreal. Does he have to die for people to take it seriously or will they thing the deep state did it?

Jon, would it be logical to assume they're all exposed to a higher viral load (with no masks, close proximity situations and extended close contact periods) and that it increases their chances of having symptoms and perhaps more severe ones?

I'm in the Jimmy camp on this one. I think he'll either remain asymptomatic or only experience mild symptoms. Caught it very early and will probably treat for it with that treatment regimen...you know the one that studies show works studies show doesn't work works doesn’t work works doesn't work....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back