• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the aversion to wearing a mask, unless there is a health concern associated with doing so. Obviously, and without having any medical training on the issue whatsoever, wearing a mask lowers the amount of particles expelled and inhaled. That's just common sense. So why not do it until cases drop way down? Just because? Just because? Just because?

Im rolling down to paradise today, Holden Beach. Toes in the sand and a fishing pole in my hand. 1 little store on whole island. No worries as we cook all week.
Go there every year..... Was just there all last week. You have to eat out at "The Barn" at least one night. They are social distancing and checking temps at the door. No problems at all.

Go there every year..... Was just there all last week. You have to eat out at "The Barn" at least one night. They are social distancing and checking temps at the door. No problems at all.

Yall talking carolina beach area? We were there 2 weeks ago. Flaming Amy's burrito barn, J Micheals subs are good.

Yall talking carolina beach area? We were there 2 weeks ago. Flaming Amy's burrito barn, J Micheals subs are good.
Sorry wrong beach Shaggy..... Holden is one of the south facing barrier islands (the middle island) southwest of Wilmington.

I don't understand the aversion to wearing a mask, unless there is a health concern associated with doing so. Obviously, and without having any medical training on the issue whatsoever, wearing a mask lowers the amount of particles expelled and inhaled. That's just common sense. So why not do it until cases drop way down? Just because? Just because? Just because?
Murica

All the people complaining about lockdowns and how screwed up everything is wont take the time to even try to slow or stop this. They refuse to even entertain the idea of this solution and then complain the problem isnt going away and worsening.

Texas reports 5,747 new cases and 42 new deaths.
The hospitalizations in Texas increase by 421 to 5,523.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back