• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IRS just issued a news release with more info about the stimulus payment, including this important bit:

In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

Why would the govenor of Nevada,Michigan and NY not allow doctors to prescribe Hydrochloroquine? Espeacilly in light of the FDA giving it an endorsement this morning?

Because some drs were prescribing it for their families as a just in case. Also it is a life saving drug for lupus and they want to keep that supply available.

In NC I believe they limit it for covid to just 14 pills so they dont deplete the supply.

If the SC governor is republican too (just saw he is), he's essentially doing the same thing that Kemp is doing, which is following what Trump is doing, and although he's considered it at times he hasn't done a quarantine, at least not yet.

The notion that Kemp is some kind of Trump lapdog is absurd.

Had to go to Lowe’s today, dishwasher broke and needed to order a new one and get delivery/install setup. The place was PACKED with lines at the checkout, the lady I talked to said they’ve had 10k people in 3 days in the store. Even with all the restrictions in NC, you’re not going to see things slow down much when people are going out like this in public.

Why would the govenor of Nevada,Michigan and NY not allow doctors to prescribe Hydrochloroquine? Espeacilly in light of the FDA giving it an endorsement this morning?
I heard an interview with the NV gov. He said too many doctors for hire were prescribing it and he wanted to reserve it for hospital use only.

Had to go to Lowe’s today, dishwasher broke and needed to order a new one and get delivery/install setup. The place was PACKED with lines at the checkout, the lady I talked to said they’ve had 10k people in 3 days in the store. Even with all the restrictions in NC, you’re not going to see things slow down much when people are going out like this in public.
I bet you saw very few people wearing masks too...

Oh, you will, in about 14 days when they are all sick ...

151 cases in SC today. Highest 1 day total so far and we’re oh so close to the 1K mark. Our idiot of a governor thinks a shelter in place order is apparently too much to ask.
30 cases in Spartanburg now including some hospital employees. Only 3 here in Union so far, but that will be changing I'm afraid. The most shocking thing is Cherokee county with 0 cases but that'll almost certainly change in a big way soon with the virus spreading in from both Spartanburg and York counties.

It just doesn't make sense why these stores are left fully open. If you send people home to stay the first thing people will do is take advantage of the time with home improvement.

BREAKING: Daily New U.S. Coronavirus Cases Fall For The First Time In 7 Days
Either this is wrong or I’m looking at something wrong.

“On Sunday March 29th, the US registered 18,469 new daily Coronavirus cases, which was down from 19,452 on Saturday. This could very well mark the beginning of a "peak" in new Coronavirus cases in the United States.”

This website’s own source shows something entirely different. I think the author of the post quoted jumped the gun and counted total cases entirely too early.

shown here, the real case count from 3/29...which doesn’t show a decline at all.

694D9067-5F85-4CA8-8285-308C617D310D.png

am I missing something??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back