• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The payment begins to phase out at $75k ($150k for married couples) and that's based on AGI, not gross income. Btw, it's $1,200 for singles, and $2,400 for married couples, along with $500 per child under age 17.

$3,400 for a family of four is nothing to sneeze at.

Just wait till 2023 when they come "Asking" for it back...

Can I refuse it?

Great news coming out of Ny . The rate of hospitalization has slowed
6e1a549da71ab068ef906541282218c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Triad cities now under stay at home orders. Haven’t heard about Kernersville though.

Just saw the same thing...

It’s hard to know what that means, but it could mean social distancing is working, fewer severe cases, outpatient treatment medications are working, or all of the above.

This trend will most likely cause other states to not enforce/implement “stay in place” orders. On the other hand, it could prove that a lockdown is vital.

It will also empower Trump to continue his plan to have the country “open” again by Easter.

Let’s just give thanks for some positive news.

This trend will most likely cause other states to not enforce/implement “stay in place” orders. On the other hand, it could prove that a lockdown is vital.

It will also empower Trump to continue his plan to have the country “open” again by Easter.

rampant secondary infection or a 2nd wave of infection is likely going to occur if the powers that be decide to throw a block party ...

What would a SIP order actually mean? With most places closed now anyway, they're not going to close grocery stores or gas stations, seems many individuals will still be going to those places. Stop takeout at food establishments, don't go to neighbors house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back