• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 downed ET ships in South Korea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah right

Once again, we get a big bombshell that is supposedly corroborated by many in-the-know sources. (But we can't tell you what it is, but trust us, we know where the thing is and when it comes out, it'sgonna be HUGE!!!!!!11!1!1).

Who believes this crap?

Last edited:
Yeah right

Once again, we get a big bombshell that is supposedly corroborated by many in-the-know sources. (But we can't tell you what it is, but trust us, we know where the thing is and when it comes out, it'sgonna be HUGE!!!!!!11!1!1).

Who believes this crap?
A friend sent this to me, See the UFO on the right. WOW.
blurry-image-of-traffic-1024x6721667469271-0.jpg

Yeah right

Who believes this crap?

Buy why would there not only one but TWO buildings shaped like that and be that big and that close together. It seems very sus to me.

Buy why would there not only one but TWO buildings shaped like that and be that big and that close together. It seems very sus to me.

I don't know. But I bet if we got enough people to weigh in, we could come up with a bunch of possible explanations that have nothing to do with aliens.

One day, maybe one of these videos will actually have some irrefutable evidence or 21st century footage instead of the traditional speculation, hearsay, and insinuation. Because right now, we're still exactly at the same place we were in the 1950s in terms of actual proof. We might as well still be talking about flying saucers.

I don't know. But I bet if we got enough people to weigh in, we could come up with a bunch of possible explanations that have nothing to do with aliens.

One day, maybe one of these videos will actually have some irrefutable evidence or 21st century footage instead of the traditional speculation, hearsay, and insinuation. Because right now, we're still exactly at the same place we were in the 1950s in terms of actual proof. We might as well still be talking about flying saucers.
Watch the last episode of skinwalker ranch from last week! I watched footage of an orb fly into a mountain, come out of the mountain and then disappear back into the ground. Watch this video and lets start with that....lol

Watch the last episode of skinwalker ranch from last week! I watched footage of an orb fly into a mountain, come out of the mountain and then disappear back into the ground. Watch this video and lets start with that....lol

I've definitely seen an orb before.

I think some of this stuff are spiritual beings.
I think they found an underground structure under that ranch and wormhole/portal to another dimension. Native Americans thousands of years ago alluded to this very thing in that area (portal). Some of it could very well be spiritual in nature but not all of it.

I'm not sure what makes it likely to be alien, though, if it's even real.

I'm not sure what makes it likely to be alien, though, if it's even real.
It flew into that mesa, out of it and back into the ground. That particular thing might not have an alien in it but it isn't from this "dimension" whatever it is. Its almost as if the mesa isn't even there which is what makes me think it's a portal

It flew into that mesa, out of it and back into the ground. That particular thing might not have an alien in it but it isn't from this "dimension" whatever it is. Its almost as if the mesa isn't even there which is what makes me think it's a portal
It is a grainy wibbly light filmed from a shaky helicopter a mile away. It is 100% impossible to tell where it originated or what angle relative to the earth it was traveling on. It could have been an object that was flying low to the ground and became illuminated right after the filming began, making it appear to have just magically appeared or magically emerged from inside the earth. You absolutely can't tell a thing from that footage.

See, this is what I mean. It is 2023 and the VERY BEST footage we have of alien or interdimensional craft is far away, unsteady, grainy, dark, or obscured objects. Until we have something more conclusive, it is unwise to assume this is anything other than terrestrial.

It is a grainy wibbly light filmed from a shaky helicopter a mile away. It is 100% impossible to tell where it originated or what angle relative to the earth it was traveling on. It could have been an object that was flying low to the ground and became illuminated right after the filming began, making it appear to have just magically appeared or magically emerged from inside the earth. You absolutely can't tell a thing from that footage.

See, this is what I mean. It is 2023 and the VERY BEST footage we have of alien or interdimensional craft is far away, unsteady, grainy, dark, or obscured objects. Until we have something more conclusive, it is unwise to assume this is anything other than terrestrial.
Do you think wormholes can exist? You believe in other dimensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back