• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry must have slipped into another dimension and missed this post.

Basic math issue. At work there were 3 cases on a pallet that did not belong there. At the top of the machine there was a full layer of 9 cases. I told the new guy to get the 3 cases off the pallet. When he locked it out the air pressure dumped and the 9 cases fell to the floor.

I tell him to bring the 3 cases upstairs and to put the cases in position on the pallet as a full layer. He brings two cases out of the 3. He then goes down to build the full layer of 9 cases........that leaves 10 cases downstairs.

He yells up to me that he needs those 2 cases he brought up back because he's 2 cases short. How could that be? There were 3 on the pallet and 9 fell......that's 12.......brings 2 back upstairs......that makes 10......only has 7 cases downstairs to build the layer........other 3 cases were nowhere to be found. Nowhere in the machine for them to be.

Sorry must have slipped into another dimension and missed this post.

Basic math issue. At work there were 3 cases on a pallet that did not belong there. At the top of the machine there was a full layer of 9 cases. I told the new guy to get the 3 cases off the pallet. When he locked it out the air pressure dumped and the 9 cases fell to the floor.

I tell him to bring the 3 cases upstairs and to put the cases in position on the pallet as a full layer. He brings two cases out of the 3. He then goes down to build the full layer of 9 cases........that leaves 10 cases downstairs.

He yells up to me that he needs those 2 cases he brought up back because he's 2 cases short. How could that be? There were 3 on the pallet and 9 fell......that's 12.......brings 2 back upstairs......that makes 10......only has 7 cases downstairs to build the layer........other 3 cases were nowhere to be found. Nowhere in the machine for them to be.
paging @SD

Quick synopsis?
Dude worked on an Zeta Reticulan alien saucer trying to reverse engineer the field propulsion system in the late 80s at S-4 near area 51. It used a super heavy element that was stable with atomic number 115 as the power source that was stable. Although he did say it was a weak alpha particle emitter. I think the secret to gravity and controlling space and time is locked up in the atomic nucleus. This element 115 has a special property in that the gravity wave extends far enough past the electron cloud to access it and amplify it just like you would with microwaves. He said you could actually see light bending around a sample of the element 115. He also was shown how a candle flame was frozen when put in front of the gravity wave emitter and it also would create a black spot in mid air when focused to a point. There was also a antigravity field around the reactor itself when it was powered up preventing it from being touched as it would push back harder the closer you got. He threw a tennis ball at it and it was deflected away knocking a tile out of the ceiling. He said there was no wires or seams anywhere as things would work when in proximity to each other. I would imagine nano technology was at work. You can imagine the government would never let this out to the public as it would cause chaos. It's locked up in special access projects where they are still trying to figure it out.

Dude worked on an Zeta Reticulan alien saucer trying to reverse engineer the field propulsion system in the late 80s at S-4 near area 51. It used a super heavy element that was stable with atomic number 115 as the power source that was stable. Although he did say it was a weak alpha particle emitter. I think the secret to gravity and controlling space and time is locked up in the atomic nucleus. This element 115 has a special property in that the gravity wave extends far enough past the electron cloud to access it and amplify it just like you would with microwaves. He said you could actually see light bending around a sample of the element 115. He also was shown how a candle flame was frozen when put in front of the gravity wave emitter and it also would create a black spot in mid air when focused to a point. There was also a antigravity field around the reactor itself when it was powered up preventing it from being touched as it would push back harder the closer you got. He threw a tennis ball at it and it was deflected away knocking a tile out of the ceiling. He said there was no wires or seams anywhere as things would work when in proximity to each other. I would imagine nano technology was at work. You can imagine the government would never let this out to the public as it would cause chaos. It's locked up in special access projects where they are still trying to figure it out.
Wait, so an alien race built a ship with a form of propulsion that had an antigravity field around the reactor that doesn't let you touch it as it pushed back on you. There were no wires to control it, as they work automatically when assembled.

I'm assuming it was assembled, because the aliens flew it to earth, so how did they get past the anti-gravity field that pushes you away to disassemble the engine to take samples of the materials?

And before you say they powered down the anti-gravity emitter, but they don't know how it works? They climbed onboard an alien vessel, learned the controls and how to power down a never before encountered machine? They know how to control a device they don't understand?

something fishy about this...granted suicide is often unexpected, but successful twenty-somethings who are married or engaged to get married are basically the least likely demographic to end their own life. my gut tells me this was murder that was setup to look like suicide.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-tv-news-anchor-neena-pacholke-dead-apparent-suicide
Not disagreeing with you, but I recently had a buddy commit suicide. No one saw it coming. He was always the jokester, Always making people laugh. His brother spoke to him 2 days before it happened and said he was being the usual jokester. Then 2 days later he scheduled a text to be sent to his brother to say what he did.

I just say that you never know with some people what they may be going through. On the surface they may be jovial as ever, but they are waging a war under.

Wait, so an alien race built a ship with a form of propulsion that had an antigravity field around the reactor that doesn't let you touch it as it pushed back on you. There were no wires to control it, as they work automatically when assembled.

I'm assuming it was assembled, because the aliens flew it to earth, so how did they get past the anti-gravity field that pushes you away to disassemble the engine to take samples of the materials?

And before you say they powered down the anti-gravity emitter, but they don't know how it works? They climbed onboard an alien vessel, learned the controls and how to power down a never before encountered machine? They know how to control a device they don't understand?
When it's brought near the emitters the field leaves the dome and is focused out the end just like microwaves. When it's in the ship there is a rod that sits on top of the dome that goes out the top of the ship which channels the wave around the outside. He said there are no wires and that things work just by being in proximity. It's an extremely fine tuned machine.

When it's brought near the emitters the field leaves the dome and is focused out the end just like microwaves. When it's in the ship there is a rod that sits on top of the dome that goes out the top of the ship which channels the wave around the outside. He said there are no wires and that things work just by being in proximity. It's an extremely fine tuned machine.
Never change BHS.

If you think about all the alien movies most have some truth mixed in with the fiction and not by accident either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These ETs are billions of years ahead of us. They can walk through walls, levitate, cloak, communicate telepathically, mind control etc. It's just magic to us as we can't grasp the concepts involved.

These ETs are billions of years ahead of us. They can walk through walls, levitate, cloak, communicate telepathically, mind control etc. It's just magic to us as we can't grasp the concepts involved.

You believe in this BS ...... and yet you think we are the stupid ones drinking Kool-Aid .... give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back