• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s differences of opinion and then there’s questioning reality. I’m paraphrasing what Chris Wallace said about why he left Fox News. He never had problems with folks voicing their opinions (mainly conservative on Fox News), but he couldn’t handle the big lie about the 2020 election as well as lies about the 1/6/21 insurrection, things Fox News was pushing.
About that big lie......bet most stolen election conspiratists have ignored or never bothered to look at this report from a few days ago.

Ok....you got me. Did the CIA wake up one day and marry the terms "conspiracy" and "theory" together for the first time? No. They ARE the ones who exploit it and brought it to the mainstream for their benefit in order to discredit dissent from the mainstream government narrative. Perhaps I should have used the term "exploited" in the place of "fabricated". See! I can admit when I make a mistake!

They don't have to exploit it, its just like the UFO stuff, they pretend to legitimize it just enough to keep the conspiracies alive, you guys are more than willing to go along with whatever theories are out there....the more silly ass BS flying around the better from their POV.

That's the thing about most conspiracy theorist, they buy into a lot of if not all of the conspiracies out there.....its not enough to just believe in the illuminati, or fake moon landing, chemtrails, flat earth, lizard people, etc etc, most conspiracy nuts believe more or less all of them to some degree or will be like well since I cant prove lizard people run the earth I wont say it is not possible while trying to not look like a hypocrite.

Will Smith Slapped Chris Rock and QAnon Is Starting Conspiracies About It

Conspiracy theorists immediately dismissed the smack as fake, designed to distract the world from the “real horrors” of Hollywood actors trafficking children and drinking their blood.

A new trend I see....to call everything and everybody a conspiracy theorist just because you don't agree with a statement. Yes there are truly conspiracy theories out there. But it's not like everybody has everything figured out like you guys try to portray. There is stuff that you and I do not know. And you're fooling yourself if you think you can rely on the media to tell you the truth on everything.

A new trend I see....to call everything and everybody a conspiracy theorist just because you don't agree with a statement. Yes there are truly conspiracy theories out there. But it's not like everybody has everything figured out like you guys try to portray. There is stuff that you do not know. And you're fooling yourself if you think you can rely on the media to tell you the truth on everything.
And another trend is to attach true conspiracy theories to the debatable ones to make everybody look like fools to make you feel better about yourself.

They don't have to exploit it, its just like the UFO stuff, they pretend to legitimize it just enough to keep the conspiracies alive, you guys are more than willing to go along with whatever theories are out there....the more silly Tom Brady Sucks BS flying around the better from their POV.

That's the thing about most conspiracy theorist, they buy into a lot of if not all of the conspiracies out there.....its not enough to just believe in the illuminati, or fake moon landing, chemtrails, flat earth, lizard people, etc etc, most conspiracy nuts believe more or less all of them to some degree or will be like well since I cant prove lizard people run the earth I wont say it is not possible while trying to not look like a hypocrite
Lol. That's rich! Do you think that I sat around one day thinking "hey Maude, I know exactly what the gubment is doin up there in Warshington. They got them there aliens holed up in secret bases and they have mind control goin on all of us to make us pay more taxes"? Despite the notion that that is what most people, like you, think about people who speak against the dictated narratives the government wants you to think....we aren't some "lunatic fringe" rednecks sitting in a shack heating up 2 week old road kill possum over a candle for dinner.

I was just like (gasp) YOU a few years ago. There was no way in hell someone could tell me that 911 was planned by our government, the CIA killed Kennedy, Covid was developed and planned years before it hit, etc. I would have been just like you sitting there and ridiculing (although not as eloquently as you did) those who "spoke of that nonsense". Being fascinated with science and studying it in college along with the inherent belief that our leaders, although corrupt at varying degrees, had the best interest of our population in their heart after they skimmed their cut off the top, I had a certain logic that closed off my mind to "alternative" explanations of certain things/events. Nobody held me down and "brainwashed" anything into me. I knew something wasn't right with the entire covid thing when it hit. The timing of it, along with G. Floyd, the riots, and the election were all too coincidental. I simply started researching covid out of my nerdness for all things medical. What I found led me down the path of seeing the truth of those in power and who they really are. I did my own research and saw the evidence for myself. In my hardheaded logical mind, there was way more than enough to convince me that what we are told is much different than what the reality is. I saw everything for myself and formed my own conclusions.
The thing is that, at the end of the day, not many people are going to sit there and become "enlightened" to what they consider a "conspiracy theory" just by listening to someone they already consider an idot on some weather message board.

It's fine you don't believe these things. I was exactly in that same mindset a few years ago. It's ok by me that you dont believe (or don't want to believe) these things. I'm just having a discussion, and you thinking I'm a dumbass is totally fine with me. I already know I'm a dumbass.

And another trend is to attach true conspiracy theories to the debatable ones to make everybody look like fools to make you feel better about yourself.
Yep, exactly right. "Conspiracy theory" is just like "racist" now. Everything is either a conspiracy theory or you're racist if you think different than what the media tells you is acceptable. How many "conspiracy theories" have come true in the last few years? I stopped counting its so many.

Lol. That's rich! Do you think that I sat around one day thinking "hey Maude, I know exactly what the gubment is doin up there in Warshington. They got them there aliens holed up in secret bases and they have mind control goin on all of us to make us pay more taxes"? Despite the notion that that is what most people, like you, think about people who speak against the dictated narratives the government wants you to think....we aren't some "lunatic fringe" rednecks sitting in a shack heating up 2 week old road kill possum over a candle for dinner.

I was just like (gasp) YOU a few years ago. There was no way in hell someone could tell me that 911 was planned by our government, the CIA killed Kennedy, Covid was developed and planned years before it hit, etc. I would have been just like you sitting there and ridiculing (although not as eloquently as you did) those who "spoke of that nonsense". Being fascinated with science and studying it in college along with the inherent belief that our leaders, although corrupt at varying degrees, had the best interest of our population in their heart after they skimmed their cut off the top, I had a certain logic that closed off my mind to "alternative" explanations of certain things/events. Nobody held me down and "brainwashed" anything into me. I knew something wasn't right with the entire covid thing when it hit. The timing of it, along with G. Floyd, the riots, and the election were all too coincidental. I simply started researching covid out of my nerdness for all things medical. What I found led me down the path of seeing the truth of those in power and who they really are. I did my own research and saw the evidence for myself. In my hardheaded logical mind, there was way more than enough to convince me that what we are told is much different than what the reality is. I saw everything for myself and formed my own conclusions.
The thing is that, at the end of the day, not many people are going to sit there and become "enlightened" to what they consider a "conspiracy theory" just by listening to someone they already consider an idot on some weather message board.

It's fine you don't believe these things. I was exactly in that same mindset a few years ago. It's ok by me that you dont believe (or don't want to believe) these things. I'm just having a discussion, and you thinking I'm a dumbass is totally fine with me. I already know I'm a dumbass.
I commend you for calling yourself a dumbass . It takes the smart and humble to be able to acknowledge they are not smart and still need to know more . Good luck getting him to admit the same , down east knows everything . Graduated from the university of yahoo with a degree in gobbly goop.

A new trend I see....to call everything and everybody a conspiracy theorist just because you don't agree with a statement. Yes there are truly conspiracy theories out there. But it's not like everybody has everything figured out like you guys try to portray. There is stuff that you or I do not know. And you're fooling yourself if you think you can rely on the media to tell you the truth on everything.

1. Well after he lost the election (in 2021), you said that Trump was somehow coming back with certainty as President in 2021 and posted that in the political thread repeatedly. You acted like you had that figured out.

2. I don't rely on the media to tell me that a blatant lie is a blatant lie. I use common sense.

1. Well after he lost the election (in 2021), you said that Trump was somehow coming back with certainty as President in 2021 and posted that in the political thread repeatedly. You acted like you had that figured out.

2. I don't rely on the media to tell me that a blatant lie is a blatant lie. I use common sense.
I know Trump won. But...I'm not the one that keeps bringing it up. Lol lol lol

Dopey people label every non-mainstream idea as a conspiracy theory to shut down debate. It's just a tactic. It's really that simple. Like was said above about the term "racist", it's glorified name-calling. The actual truth is, much mainstream information is a lie or at the very least distorted truth. And also, many conspiracy theories are the same. Labeling someone may make you feel better, but it still doesn't mean it's not a dopey thing to do.

I don't think I said he would come back in 2021, but if so...who cares.

You said several times in the political thread during 2021 that Trump would be reinstated as President later in 2021. Why should I care? Because it takes away from your credibility.

Huge court ruling today. Opens the avenue for real charges against certain former presidents

You said several times in the political thread during 2021 that Trump would be reinstated as President later in 2021. Why should I care? Because it takes away from your credibility.
I think you're getting it confused with me saying Trump won the election... I never said he was coming back in 2021 as far as I remember. If I said it it was just to get under your skin. Those two are not the same thing. The reason I don't care is because It doesn't matter what your opinion is like it doesn't matter what my opinion is because we're on a freaking weather board.

I think you're getting it confused with me saying Trump won the election... I never said he was coming back in 2021 as far as I remember. If I said it it was just to get under your skin. Those two are not the same thing. The reason I don't care is because It doesn't matter what your opinion is neither it doesn't matter what my opinion is.

I'm not getting it confused with anything. You repeatedly said Trump was going to be reinstated in 2021 and this was said during 2021. And now you're backtracking and saying that if you did you were trying to get under my skin. LMAO

Dopey people label every non-mainstream idea as a conspiracy theory to shut down debate. It's just a tactic. It's really that simple. Like was said above about the term "racist", it's glorified name-calling. The actual truth is, much mainstream information is a lie or at the very least distorted truth. And also, many conspiracy theories are the same. Labeling someone may make you feel better, but it still doesn't mean it's not a dopey thing to do.
The amount of conspiracy that has came true is mind boggling . At what point do you swallow your pride if your shaggy and admit you’re wrong ?

Conspiracy come true
1. Vaccine passports
2. Vaccine mandates
3. Hunter Biden laptop
4. Implantable passport chips
5. Add on to the list ! There’s more I’m forgetting .

I'm not getting it confused with anything. You repeatedly said Trump was going to be reinstated in 2021 and this was said during 2021. And now you're backtracking and saying that if you did you were trying to get under my skin. LMAO
I'm so busy right now that I'm going to stop responding. I imagine if I said anything I said it up until the inauguration. It would take an act of God for Trump to come back anytime before 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back