• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social-media users in China are obsessing over a conspiracy theory claiming the COVID-19 virus was produced by US-linked laboratories in Ukraine

It is unclear where and when this new theory about the coronavirus' origins was seeded.

It appears to have its roots in a wild proposition touted by the American conspiracy-theory site Infowars and spread by Russian and Chinese news outlets that the US is operating biological-weapons laboratories in Ukrainian cities that have come under attack from Russia. Rumors about these "secret US bio-weapons labs" spread like wildfire on Weibo, with the media and social-media commenters seizing upon the topic.

China has previously spread baseless conspiracy theories that the COVID-19 virus was created in Fort Detrick, a US Army base, and that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was killing older people.

I think there are nefarious things going on in BioLabs but I am not going to blame Hunter for that until credible sources say so.

There’s two more links how many more links you guys need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m personally happy very excited because dominos are falling.

There’s two more links how many more links you guys need?

There's a lot of misinformation out there. You don't put all your eggs in one basket. You need to be waiting to see what happens because you really don't know what's going to happen.

There's a lot of misinformation out there. You don't put all your eggs in one basket. You need to be waiting to see what happens because you really don't know what's going to happen.

Oh it will get worse for the Bidens. Now I’m sure the brainwashing will be in full force on CNN and other cable news

In an attempt to justify Russia's invasion of Ukraine, propagandists claimed the attack was focused on secret U.S. biolabs there.

Conspiracy theories are very often built on top of one another. The claim that the U.S. is operating biolabs in Ukraine, for example, is built on the false notion that the United States (or, according to similar theories, China) intentionally started the COVID-19 pandemic with a human-made bioweapon. Once you buy into that rumor, you can be sold the next: that Russia is invading Ukraine to stop the next pandemic.

In an attempt to justify Russia's invasion of Ukraine, propagandists claimed the attack was focused on secret U.S. biolabs there.

Conspiracy theories are very often built on top of one another. The claim that the U.S. is operating biolabs in Ukraine, for example, is built on the false notion that the United States (or, according to similar theories, China) intentionally started the COVID-19 pandemic with a human-made bioweapon. Once you buy into that rumor, you can be sold the next: that Russia is invading Ukraine to stop the next pandemic.

I hope Russia succeeds in securing and stopping the plot to release the next deadly disease

Downeast believe that Russian humanitarian efforts are staged but there's no way we could be involved with any biolabs in Ukraine lol

Yes pretty much, US involvement in Ukrainian biolabs is a real red herring....its Russian misinformation put out there to do exactly what it is suppose to and is doing. There is a reason this is all supported by the pro Putin folks in the US who are of course pushing the story....folks like Trump, Carlson, Greene, Cawthorne, and the usual list of crazy's...its all --------. Anyone that believes the biolabs thing is being duped by classic Russia misinformation and its not a surprise its the people that most want it to be true that are the targets of this misinformation.....

The Russian propaganda machine is so engaged in sowing disinformation about their invasion of Ukraine that they are even ordering Russian TV to broadcast one of the bioweapon theory’s largest boosters: Tucker Carlson.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/mar/15/russia-disinformation-social-media-ukraine
The conspiracy theory began in seeming obscurity. In the hours after Russia launched its aerial bombardment of Ukraine, the Twitter account of a longtime follower of the QAnon conspiracy movement remarked that approximately 30 biolabs were dotted across Ukraine.
“China and Russia indirectly (and correctly) blamed the US for the [Covid-19] outbreak,” the user, who goes by the username @WarClandestine, tweeted. “And are fearful that the US/allies have more viruses (bioweapons) to let out.” The invasion, he posited, was truly about destroying those facilities and the viruses they contained.

"The Kremlin is intentionally spreading outright lies that the United States and Ukraine are conducting chemical and biological weapons activities," U.S. State Department spokesperson Ned Price said earlier this month. He and other officials warn that Russia was working to create pretexts for its attacks on a sovereign nation.

The biolab conspiracy theory is an example of how Russian narratives can be seized on and refined by conspiracy theorists in the U.S., who can often spread false narratives far more effectively than Russia's own efforts.”

Hmmmm.....Russian narratives. Conspiracy theories. Sounds familiar.

Albright must have been the first to sense that Putin was "reptilian" so he must be one of those lizard people!!

Interesting. Albright called Putin “small” even though she was only 4’10” tall. Putin is 5’7”, not really short, but 3” below average for a Russian man. Albright was a whopping 7-8” below average for a Czech woman.

Interesting. Albright called Putin “small” even though she was only 4’10” tall. Putin is 5’7”, not really short, but 3” below average for a Russian man. Albright was a whopping 7-8” below average for a Czech woman.
What are the chances Putin is actually 5'7"?

She probably also meant "small" more as "slight" than "short." In that sense, she might have had the upper hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back