• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of two things is happening. Other beings far more advanced than us has figured out how to circumvent space/time travel as we understand it or they are ourselves from other dimensions we can't see with our eyes or current technology unless they want us to see them. If it's our technology we got it from somewhere other than earth. People need to come to grips with the fact that ancient civilizations were here long before biblical days and we have been lied to. Lying to mankind didnt begin the last 50 years

Well it being us from another dimension makes sense. Only dumb people can crash a incredibly advanced craft and then forget to recover it before the dumb people here can get it. Maybe that is what has happened to the human race over the past hundred or so years. Even dumber humans from another dimension have brought their tech and have interbred with us.

Well it being us from another dimension makes sense. Only dumb people can crash a incredibly advanced craft and then forget to recover it before the dumb people here can get it. Maybe that is what has happened to the human race over the past hundred or so years. Even dumber humans from another dimension have brought their tech and have interbred with us.
Whatever these beings are they made us and there most likely is more than one hence the reason you have differing cultures across the globe that all look different but all worship a God or God's from the sky. It's my personal opinion that they will reveal themselves in earnest when this planet reaches a level of awakening that doesn't resemble the barbaric nature humans currently vibrate at

One of two things is happening. Other beings far more advanced than us has figured out how to circumvent space/time travel as we understand it or they are ourselves from other dimensions we can't see with our eyes or current technology unless they want us to see them. If it's our technology we got it from somewhere other than earth. People need to come to grips with the fact that ancient civilizations were here long before biblical days and we have been lied to. Lying to mankind didnt begin the last 50 years
I've given thought to the multi-demensional theories and even the simulation theories. The only piece of tangeble evidence that fits that at this time is "Deja vue". A real to your core case of deja vue is one of the bigger complexities of the human experience and it makes no sense to me how it happens and can be so clear.

YouTube Billy Carson. His understanding of ancient civilizations along with hidden and forbidden knowledge is unmatched and he makes things make sense through proven research

or, they are just manmade objects that are being used or experimented with that the general populace has no knowledge of
or, they are natural phenomenon that we don't yet understand well; weather, air, and light effects etc
or, some of them are hoaxes and made up stories
or, maybe a combination of these and other explanations that have nothing to do with aliens and other worldly theories.

I have 2

#1 there are people that visit here and post off the wall things just for the reacs

#2 fundraisers
I can’t have you saying these things you know too much…. Sorry Shane but it was a good run , time to exterminate the threat! Me and @Tarheel1 will be visiting you shortly

or, they are just manmade objects that are being used or experimented with that the general populace has no knowledge of
or, they are natural phenomenon that we don't yet understand well; weather, air, and light effects etc
or, some of them are hoaxes and made up stories
or, maybe a combination of these and other explanations that have nothing to do with aliens and other worldly theories.
All things people want them to be other than something they most likely are. Anything crazy sounding or unexplainable we know it can't be that.....

Imagine thinking the satellite images we get are real. Dang earth is flat and the govment don't want us to find out

My tin foil hat theory that I’m increasingly believing more is our elections really are rigged. The powers that be have realized that playing Yin-Yang with politicians will keep the dumb populace feeling fulfilled and angry at the same time and not over throw the system thinking they have a choice while in reality we have the global equivalent of a WWE wrestling match. Obama, Trump, Biden were all placed in power to fulfill and anger roughly half of the population. Certain people like Manchin/Sinema and McCain/Romney are eternal to “stop” big changes to the system and to be the ones who “take blame” for their constituents’ causes failing.

Prove me wrong…..

My tin foil hat theory that I’m increasingly believing more is our elections really are rigged. The powers that be have realized that playing Yin-Yang with politicians will keep the dumb populace feeling fulfilled and angry at the same time and not over throw the system thinking they have a choice while in reality we have the global equivalent of a WWE wrestling match. Obama, Trump, Biden were all placed in power to fulfill and anger roughly half of the population. Certain people like Manchin/Sinema and McCain/Romney are eternal to “stop” big changes to the system and to be the ones who “take blame” for their constituents’ causes failing.

Prove me wrong…..
How long do you think the elections have been rigged? Not disagreeing with you just wondering if you think this is something recent over the last 20-30 yrs or longer?

How long do you think the elections have been rigged? Not disagreeing with you just wondering if you think this is something recent over the last 20-30 yrs or longer?
There has been some level of it for decades depending upon the opportunity. The powers that be at the local and/or federal level could fix it in an instance if they wanted to. We could have a system that matches or rivals any 3rd world country if we put our minds to it

To add to my above post it's not that hard to see where elections are being tampered with and my main beef is with voter rolls and ballot harvesting abuses that we know are happening in mass in counties that have been corrupt for decades. You should not be able to send out ballots, go to places like a rest home, sign old people up, collect the ballots and fill them out signed by the box full. Anybody with half a brain can see what is going on and who is doing it regardless of how you feel about the 2020 results. I don't know enough about these machines to make a logical argument but we saw a guy last week open one up with a ball point pen and change the votes in a court of law. I don't think it's any surprise that the party who is most likely to tamper with votes is the one who needs weeks to vote, who refuses to back voter ID, who drops off boxes of votes for democrats at 2am, who makes ballot harvesting a major priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back