• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Catch All Dieting Thread

setxwx

politicians discussing climate change
Reaction score
Anyone else on a diet? I've been on a strict one since early July.. lost around 15 pounds. Feel free to use this thread to offer advice, support, and whatever. (Fat-shaming is allowed, although should be tempered with a good natured Opie smile)... I'll post my results from time to time here..

Starting my new cycle in 2 weeks. Been detoxing for 3 weeks. Body is ready to

LGD 4033- 30 mg a day week 1-4.up 10 mg per week.
Anavar 25mg + Pro 25mg a day week 5-7.
Anavar 50 mg+ Prov50 mg week 7-9.
Pct 10– 12. Nolvadex 20mg

That’s the right cycle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But no fr I simply choose a diet with low sodium, I’m young so I don’t really look into diets, now if someone could chime in or give advice that’ll be good

Counting calories suck but the kiosk in Sheetz is awesome it tell you for each topping etc.

To stay in the shape I’m in right now I guess I weigh 150 Pounds and everything in my blood test I just had was healthy

Your 17 so blood work better show healthy. Exercise at least 3 days week. Don’t smoke. You should be fine. Your young so you should be able to maintain your weight for now. The metabolism doesn’t start slowing down until you are in your mid 20s.

Your 17 so blood work better show healthy. Exercise at least 3 days week. Don’t smoke. You should be fine. Your young so you should be able to maintain your weight for now. The metabolism doesn’t start slowing down until you are in your mid 20s.

Oh yea I play soccer almost everyday at indoor and at some fields around here, when I’m at home in the afternoon I work out at the gym all the time (gym here at my apartment), and if I don’t do that I run some decent miles, I could probably eat all the bojangles I wanted and still get away with it lmao

Oh yea I play soccer almost everyday at indoor and at some fields around here, when I’m at home in the afternoon I work out at the gym all the time (gym here at my apartment), and if I don’t do that I run some decent miles, I could probably eat all the bojangles I wanted and still get away with it lmao

Yeah so could I......I was 154lbs when I started work at my job when I was 25. That ended when I hit 30. Got worse when I hit 40. The not gaining only last until it doesnt then before you know it you've got an extra 30lbs on you.

That’s why anyone over 30 needs to get there Testosterone levels tested. Check your free test as well. Test is a the best especially as you age.

Yep, mine was under 100, apparently, under 300 is extremely low!

Yea under 400 is considered low. TRT is covered in most insurance policies so it don’t hurt to check. Plus there are doctors every that supply TRT treatments around $130 a month and they even ship the test, SERM and needles.

Yea under 400 is considered low. TRT is covered in most insurance policies so it don’t hurt to check. Plus there are doctors every that supply TRT treatments around $130 a month and they even ship the test, SERM and needles.

I wasted a year on Androgel, no increase, only to have doc say, some people can’t absorb it!? Really, lol
But the injections worked, good to go now

Looking at that picture of you I would have never guessed it. You are a mountain of a man and look like a giant ball of testosterone lol. Btw I'm a personal trainer and quite the buff guy so if yall have questions ask. I also agree to be young is awesome, only 19 top of the game baby.

I feel like I’m about to die. I started the planet fitness classes and have never worked some of these parts in my body before. The calf raises are brutal my body would just instantly be in pain after 15 of them it didn’t even warn me boom Instant I’m about to die pain

Back