• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

Record low of 31 this morning at RDU. Brr. And we only had a Frost Advisory overnight compared to a Freeze Warning for our 32 yesterday morning. @metwannabe must've been in the mid 20s. ?

Pretty impressive to have two mornings in a row with lows at/below freezing at RDU in late April.

Record low of 31 this morning at RDU. Brr. And we only had a Frost Advisory overnight compared to a Freeze Warning for our 32 yesterday morning. @metwannabe must've been in the mid 20s. ?

Pretty impressive to have two mornings in a row with lows at/below freezing at RDU in late April.
Probably something we will never see again

Have 88 next week forecast for Raleigh on twc. @NickyBGuarantee will suffer a lot this summer . No freezes till January 2022
So obsessed with me ✋?? we can’t get cold in the summer time but it’s been around way longer than usual that’s a W in my book .. I don’t care if it’s hot when it’s suppose to be hot

So obsessed with me ✋?? we can’t get cold in the summer time but it’s been around way longer than usual that’s a W in my book .. I don’t care if it’s hot when it’s suppose to be hot
Dawg you the one who found peace because we got cold . You even said you can finally sleep at night lmao knowing you had a W over the warm weenies . You sure I’m obsessed ?

Back