• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

Just noticed they've crept up here a couple of degrees too, may keep me out of upper 20s but yeah mega frost probably inbound
Yeah it's going to be hard to avoid away from urban areas. Most people falling to 30-35 with a long duration of near saturation. Good thing everything is dead anyway

Real Deal Frost this morning. Everything coated. No wind to minimize, save us like past few nights

Just love going outside into the cold and shivering/turning heat on blast, for some reason it’s just way better then waking up to a 55-60 degree morning even tho that’s more comfortable

Just love going outside into the cold and shivering/turning heat on blast, for some reason it’s just way better then waking up to a 55-60 degree morning even tho that’s more comfortable
Another major cold victory today .. I’m satisfied with the amount of cold snap victory’s we’ve had. Warm weenies thought we were done in early March ???I can sleep peacefully now this warm szn

Back