• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

This weather is so boring, like very boring
It is but you better go outside and enjoy it . I haven’t been able to enjoy the weather and be outside in weeks . I am dying to smell and feel that cool crisp air outside right now ! And bummed because days like this are on there way out as we approach summer and I can’t even enjoy them.

Climo bro. Happens yearly.
Certainly looks a bit below climo ?? this is a very impressive period of below normal temperatures .. I can see some quick severe trying to sneak in with some of the bigger systems down the line but should be brief cause they certainly bring a good batch of low humidity and cool to cold temperatures with them ... beautiful for some good ole fashioned pickle ball .. and to kill the god forsaken wasps FE0B3DBD-BC69-4B13-BC8E-08A91A333B1F.jpeg269B2A69-7C81-475F-83BA-02D2AE223D7A.jpegE7ED53F6-FC9F-4EA8-B5A7-579D70BF5114.jpeg

Wow 2m temp anomalies along with 850 temp analogies stay largely below normal through the entire euro run and even on most of the Gfs run.. with only a big storm system that brings some above normal temps around 280 or so .. still impressive anomalies

Certainly looks a bit below climo ?? this is a very impressive period of below normal temperatures .. I can see some quick severe trying to sneak in with some of the bigger systems down the line but should be brief cause they certainly bring a good batch of low humidity and cool to cold temperatures with them ... beautiful for some good ole fashioned pickle ball .. and to kill the god forsaken wasps View attachment 81923View attachment 81924View attachment 81925
Where the F was this in January?

Back