• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush 2020

I will be entering August in a new state! Just looked up avg temps in Dubuque, January should be fun, 27/11, so that means the mean temp is 19! That sounds funner!
You will love it for the first 6 weeks (until all the Holidays are over) then you will hate your life for the remainder of winter. Southern boys don't do too well up there. Better buckle up.....

I don't understand the title of this thread. What exactly does August Rush mean ?
The title of course accidentally matches the old august thread in 2018. I thought it sounded familiar. (Ironically started by the same member) @accu35

The title of course accidentally matches the old august thread in 2018. I thought it sounded familiar. (Ironically started by the same member) @accu35
I certainly hope we don’t repeat the weather of August 2018 or the two months after. Hot weather continued into October, Florence dumped 12-40 inches of rain on the eastern 2/3rds of the Carolinas, it took a Category 5 Hurricane Michael slamming into the Florida panhandle to finally break the summer for good.

I certainly hope we don’t repeat the weather of August 2018 or the two months after. Hot weather continued into October, Florence dumped 12-40 inches of rain on the eastern 2/3rds of the Carolinas, it took a Category 5 Hurricane Michael slamming into the Florida panhandle to finally break the summer for good.
I'll take one order of fall AND winter that does NOT contain coronavirus, whatever it may be.

That’s weaksauce. It’s 2020 bro buckle up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rain chances almost everyday here

doesn't even really feel like mid summer lol this is the time of year here we can go the entire month without rain

Back