• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush 2020

Chazwin

Reaction score
The title of course accidentally matches the old august thread in 2018. I thought it sounded familiar. (Ironically started by the same member) @accu35
I certainly hope we don’t repeat the weather of August 2018 or the two months after. Hot weather continued into October, Florence dumped 12-40 inches of rain on the eastern 2/3rds of the Carolinas, it took a Category 5 Hurricane Michael slamming into the Florida panhandle to finally break the summer for good.

cd2play

Reaction score
I certainly hope we don’t repeat the weather of August 2018 or the two months after. Hot weather continued into October, Florence dumped 12-40 inches of rain on the eastern 2/3rds of the Carolinas, it took a Category 5 Hurricane Michael slamming into the Florida panhandle to finally break the summer for good.
I'll take one order of fall AND winter that does NOT contain coronavirus, whatever it may be.

BHS1975

Supporter
Reaction score
That’s weaksauce. It’s 2020 bro buckle up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brent

Reaction score
rain chances almost everyday here

doesn't even really feel like mid summer lol this is the time of year here we can go the entire month without rain

Dewpoint Dan

Reaction score
Eps is fairly nice after Sunday lots of mid 80s. Obviously we could push back into the 90s for the second half of the month but any break would be awesome
By September 90s are increasingly rare for much of the south, not counting the last few Septembers.

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll be glad when they develop a .1km model just paint a 0 over my house from 6/1-10/1 and have 95% accuracy.

19z hrrr
Screenshot_20200801-161249_Chrome.jpg

Sorry for all the bitching but I actually thought today would work out