• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush 2020

Made some weird noises rolling through these hills. I wonder if these heavy isolated summer storms and Hot sun is too blame for the ground cracking in areas
It will take time for the ground to heal! Probably longer than the sky! Biggest one since 1926, I think?

It will take time for the ground to heal! Probably longer than the sky! Biggest one since 1926, I think?
Shaking is Just the fish in the every single body of water laughing at the fact you couldn’t catch nothing while you were here ?

Nice lookin MCV tomorrow, could be a few damaging wind gusts but lapse rates around 5-5.3 are a limiting factor 5A4E2049-898C-437D-9EA4-25E041D0C008.png

Nam stalls a MCV off the SC coast then starts to develop it with tropical characteristics, wouldn’t shock me

Ahh, gotta love The South. I don't think most of us had been a severe thunderstorm watch all summer, but an earthquake, yeah we can check that off our 2020 bingo card!

Man driving around this morning and there is a lot of water. I had more rain yesterday in a shorter time than I had during Isiais

Near constant thunder heard here for the better part of 45 minutes now from that cluster that missed me by about 1/2 mile.

0.01” total here.

B025AF17-AA4E-439B-9B45-E55EA55F2C19.png

For the poor mid level lapse rates in place, storms are pretty good today with lightning production and wind

Rouge bolt just east of Fremont, sea breeze evident along and now west of the 17 corridor, too many outflow boundaries to count.

Back