• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush 2020

I’m officially summer’d out. I got stung by another yellow jacket yesterday riding the ATV. They’re just bad this year. Never seen anything like it. That makes 14 bee stings total this year on 4 separate occasions. I can’t tell you the last time I was stung before this year. Bring on fall
Need a solid cold winter

Getting one of the best storms I have had all year in regards to thunder and lightning.

I'm sorry if anyone gets annoyed by my complaining. I feel I have the right to though. This is absolutely ridiculous and happens daily.KGSP - Super-Res Reflectivity Tilt 1, 8_10 PM.gif

Making up for lost QPF ground in June / July continues, scuds are out of the East so this should be another minor hit.

46562F6C-E412-49CF-A038-CE8FEAD10182.png

I'm sorry if anyone gets annoyed by my complaining. I feel I have the right to though. This is absolutely ridiculous and happens daily.View attachment 46243
It would be annoying if the issue wasn’t true. There just has to something with the geography of that location to see so many storms either dry up or literally jump it.

Back