• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Chasing ???⛈⛈⛈

Tornado Warning. Im in the basement !
:(
... but just to keep your humor up ...

Johnny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinkin' about the government

Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
You better duck down the alley way

Look out kid
Don't matter what you did
Walk on your tip toes
Don't tie no bows
Better stay away from those
That carry 'round a fire hose
Keep a clean nose
Watch the plain clothes
You don't need a weather man
To know which way the wind blows

Looks like the storms are starting early today. Just received an alert for lightning 6 miles from my location.

Dang really backing low level winds

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yeah thankfully things don't look as impressive this morning around here anyway

Once the junk convection moves out this morning will be interesting to see how much sun and what SBCAPE looks like, main issue against storms looks to be meager low level moisture. Heck some CAMS keep DP's around 60, not a juiced atmosphere for sure

Once the junk convection moves out this morning will be interesting to see how much sun and what SBCAPE looks like, main issue against storms looks to be meager low level moisture. Heck some CAMS keep DP's around 60, not a juiced atmosphere for sure

Feels nice outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we had a quick shower move through here, and now the sun is peeking out.

Not often you see the hrrr show a outflow boundary just like that, but there’s a lot of dry air aloft, strong outflow winds/isolated microbursts with some hail seem possible 397EA18F-B025-4D34-8AF9-E6716D1A4679.png4D3516A8-7A7D-42B0-AC92-5AF88EA67C00.jpeg

Central NC needs the rain. After last week's forecast of severe weather, and only getting a brief shower out of it, hopefully this line that moves through later will produce enough to moisten the ground. The clay around here is getting dusty.

Nice line downeast right now and most models not real impressed with the line later for central NC..... we shall see but I'm having doubts about too many storms around here now

Back