• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc All Things Religious

Last words as he died, from the guy that started the satanic church

There is zero proof or evidence that this really happened....guy died from pulmonary edema his lungs were full of fluid he would not be able to say anything or even be conscience in the last moments of his life.

That said this guy was like any other religious leader in it for the money....just another dead cult leader.

There is zero proof or evidence that this really happened....guy died from pulmonary edema his lungs were full of fluid he would not be able to say anything or even be conscience in the last moments of his life.

That said this guy was like any other religious leader in it for the money....just another dead cult leader.
Watch out for false profits leaders, No matter how his death occurred the end result is what matters.

I didn't post it for a debate. I posted it because it was interesting. Neither you or I can prove anything about the videos validity.

Last edited:
"Religion is for people who’re afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who’ve already been there." - David Bowie

It took over a half dozen trips to hell (Iraq/Afghanistan) for me to realize spirituality was my path forward. I wanted my path to go straight to the creator, I found that path, and it saved me from self destruction. I fully believe that both paths (Religion and Spirituality) are much different paths that lead to the same thing, a connection with the divine and eternal life. I wanted my experience with my creator to be a direct, personal experience not connecting to the divine through someone else experience. The post above this is right in many ways. The church has become an entity that involves too much politics and has lost its way. This is why you see so many smaller one off churches popping up and getting people back to the roots and more people are choosing the path I chose. Neither is wrong just different. I now find refuge in the woods, on a secluded beach or just meditating in a quiet, peaceful place on my farm. It doesn't get any better than that.......

"Religion is for people who’re afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who’ve already been there." - David Bowie

It took over a half dozen trips to hell (Iraq/Afghanistan) for me to realize spirituality was my path forward. I wanted my path to go straight to the creator, I found that path, and it saved me from self destruction. I fully believe that both paths (Religion and Spirituality) are much different paths that lead to the same thing, a connection with the divine and eternal life. I wanted my experience with my creator to be a direct, personal experience not connecting to the divine through someone else experience. The post above this is right in many ways. The church has become an entity that involves too much politics and has lost its way. This is why you see so many smaller one off churches popping up and getting people back to the roots and more people are choosing the path I chose. Neither is wrong just different. I now find refuge in the woods, on a secluded beach or just meditating in a quiet, peaceful place on my farm. It doesn't get any better than that.......
I like it , I also find my refuge in those places . Nothing better than an empty beach along NC-12 on a moonless clear night by yourself to really find God

You are correct in one aspect..... religion and spirituality are different. However, following and practicing the religious teachings of the Bible will lead to spirituality. Eternal life in Heaven is given to those that believe and follow those biblical teachings ....... and yes, God's work can be seen everywhere you look, from the highest mountain peak to the ocean floor. I personally like to stand on the mountain overlooks and ridgetops and imagine that this is what God sees when he looks down.
I was flying into Charlotte at night back a few years ago, from a weeklong seminar in Chicago, and as I was coming in from the northwest, I could see the lights of the city. It looked like someone threw diamonds on the floor of a dark room. I said to myself, I can see why "God so loved the world". I urge you ..... just make sure that your beliefs are in line with God's instruction manual {The Holy Bible}. It will never fail you.

Unfortunately many if not most of our religious leaders today have lost their way. They have become very political and have forgotten the teachings of the Bible which are very clear.;)
You are correct. Nobody should ever trust their soul to a religious leader. That's why God wrote a book on which to base our beliefs. The Holy Bible is our instruction manual.

You are correct in one aspect..... religion and spirituality are different. However, following and practicing the religious teachings of the Bible will lead to spirituality. Eternal life in Heaven is given to those that believe and follow those biblical teachings ....... and yes, God's work can be seen everywhere you look, from the highest mountain peak to the ocean floor. I personally like to stand on the mountain overlooks and ridgetops and imagine that this is what God sees when he looks down.
I was flying into Charlotte at night back a few years ago, from a weeklong seminar in Chicago, and as I was coming in from the northwest, I could see the lights of the city. It looked like someone threw diamonds on the floor of a dark room. I said to myself, I can see why "God so loved the world". I urge you ..... just make sure that your beliefs are in line with God's instruction manual {The Holy Bible}. It will never fail you.
The bible is not my ticket to eternal life although it is a great instructional manual for living a good life and I enjoy reading it. The religious path to the creator involves a person living through someone else experience. My spiritual path is a direct personal line of communication to the creator. If people need the bible and church to reach their goals I applaud their chosen path it's just not the path for me. I simply feel more comfortable being my own guide to eternal life. I have walked both paths in my life and I have never felt closer to my creator than I do now

I had a couple people ask about where I really stand on the Religion/Spiritual spectrum. It was a very good question and it took me awhile to really nail down where I sit because I am a little all over the place......I would rather discuss this than politics

So I was raised a Christian (Theology) but as I have gone through a spiritual transformation with my Psychedelic therapy (PTSD) I moved more in to the realm of "Theosopy". While Theology is the study of God, or a god, or gods, and the truthfulness of religion in general, "Theosopy" is any doctrine of religious philosophy and mysticism claiming that knowledge of God can be attained through mystical insight and spiritual ecstasy, and that direct communication with the transcendent world is possible. I also flirt with Pantheism which is the philosophical religious belief that reality, the universe, the cosmos, and nature are identical to divinity and a supreme being or entity. I feel no different towards Jesus or the Bible I just no longer believe that eternity is only achieved through the path of religious practice. I no longer follow any doctrine thus I feel freed from indoctrination. I do not fear death and no longer believe that death ends in judgement. My belief is that the soul never dies it just transcends to a different dimension and that all things are connected to one "source", the creator. The divine is you, me, the bird, a dog, a tree, anything that is is all there ever was or will be.

Not meant to ruffle feathers or judge just discuss and learn.

I had a couple people ask about where I really stand on the Religion/Spiritual spectrum. It was a very good question and it took me awhile to really nail down where I sit because I am a little all over the place......I would rather discuss this than politics

So I was raised a Christian (Theology) but as I have gone through a spiritual transformation with my Psychedelic therapy (PTSD) I moved more in to the realm of "Theosopy". While Theology is the study of God, or a god, or gods, and the truthfulness of religion in general, "Theosopy" is any doctrine of religious philosophy and mysticism claiming that knowledge of God can be attained through mystical insight and spiritual ecstasy, and that direct communication with the transcendent world is possible. I also flirt with Pantheism which is the philosophical religious belief that reality, the universe, the cosmos, and nature are identical to divinity and a supreme being or entity. I feel no different towards Jesus or the Bible I just no longer believe that eternity is only achieved through the path of religious practice. I no longer follow any doctrine thus I feel freed from indoctrination. I do not fear death and no longer believe that death ends in judgement. My belief is that the soul never dies it just transcends to a different dimension and that all things are connected to one "source", the creator. The divine is you, me, the bird, a dog, a tree, anything that is is all there ever was or will be.

You'll probably find that most here believe in one god or the One God or in nothing at all. Any of those views make sense to me, though I personally only subscribe to one of them. I have a hard time finding a logical path to the view that anything and everything can be God or lead to God, which distilling down what you're saying, is essentially the point you're making.

If all roads lead to God, then you have to also accept that the things considered to be wrong or evil are not wrong or evil at all. They're nothing more than an irreligious social construct. And in fact, they would lead to God just as much as anything else. And if that is the case, then there is no virtue in religion or spiritualism at all. It's a complete and utter waste of time and at the end of the day, a foolish pursuit.

If death does not end in any kind of judgment and the soul never dies but only transcends to a different dimension, then what reason is there to follow any sort of moral compass? Those who follow a moral code as well as those who are morally bankrupt all just transcend these dimensions, what's the point?

You'll probably find that most here believe in one god or the One God or in nothing at all. Any of those views make sense to me, though I personally only subscribe to one of them. I have a hard time finding a logical path to the view that anything and everything can be God or lead to God, which distilling down what you're saying, is essentially the point you're making.

If all roads lead to God, then you have to also accept that the things considered to be wrong or evil are not wrong or evil at all. They're nothing more than an irreligious social construct. And in fact, they would lead to God just as much as anything else. And if that is the case, then there is no virtue in religion or spiritualism at all. It's a complete and utter waste of time and at the end of the day, a foolish pursuit.
I didn't say all roads lead to god. I mention the source or creator. Can you call that god? Absolutely.....but the Christian god is the god of the bible and there is no delineating from that in a religous context. I don't have a manual or guide it's just me and the divine and that's it. One big area where I skew from most "now" is that I do not believe in judgement anymore. There is no hell to me (I've been to hell 6 times) and I don't believe the creator interferes with our life on earth. I stopped believing in that when I see ungodly suffering amongst human beings. You will find that a LOT of Vets who have been in combat have a very tough time with this. Yes I know what the bible says about suffering but when you kill another human being (many times) even in war it changes you. Some of the changes good but some of them bad. It makes it difficult to trust that an all knowing god and all loving god is in control of all that is happening when I am the one doing evil deeds if that makes sense. So many Vets I know are transitioning to a more Theosopy POV and leaving dogma behind. To us it's just a different path to perhaps a different place that neither us is familiar with. I got very close on my trip but the awesomeness I experienced was just the tip of the iceberg

I didn't say all roads lead to god. I mention the source or creator. Can you call that god? Absolutely.....but the Christian god is the god of the bible and there is no delineating from that in a religous context. I don't have a manual or guide it's just me and the divine and that's it. One big area where I skew from most "now" is that I do not believe in judgement anymore. There is no hell to me (I've been to hell 6 times) and I don't believe the creator interferes with our life on earth. I stopped believing in that when I see ungodly suffering amongst human beings. You will find that a LOT of Vets who have been in combat have a very tough time with this. Yes I know what the bible says about suffering but when you kill another human being (many times) even in war it changes you. Some of the changes good but some of them bad. It makes it difficult to trust that an all knowing god and all loving god is in control of all that is happening when I am the one doing evil deeds if that makes sense. So many Vets I know are transitioning to a more Theosopy POV and leaving dogma behind. To us it's just a different path to perhaps a different place that neither us is familiar with. I got very close on my trip but the awesomeness I experienced was just the tip of the iceberg
Ok

If death does not end in any kind of judgment and the soul never dies but only transcends to a different dimension, then what reason is there to follow any sort of moral compass? Those who follow a moral code as well as those who are morally bankrupt all just transcend these dimensions, what's the point?
Why do you need a code brother? Right is inside you from Day 1 but you raise a very good question "why follow any moral compass". Moral compass comes directly from man derived dogma and as we are seeing unfold in Israel, dogma has a very evil look to it at times. I have no dogma but I have a moral code I just had to retrieve it from within the moral code I had designed in to me by the creator. Yes it's tough to wrap your head around and has taken a lot of inner struggle to get to this point

Back