• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc All Things Religious

I actually was very into this kind of thing as a young teen especially Cacye, Nostradamus etc. I was fascinated by Atlantis, Bermuda Triangle, Bigfoot etc

Cayce was a hack or mentally disturbed one, in hindsight he was wrong 99% of time. He certainly was not being divinely/ spiritually guided...
I wouldn't call a person who helped to heal others a hack. In your world sure but the normal people of society tend to like those that actually offer something positive to society other than bitching and complaining which is pretty much all you have to offer. He is considered the father of holistic healing and known throughout the world. Not your cup of tea obviously but nobody here is surprised at that

I wouldn't call a person who helped to heal others a hack. In your world sure but the normal people of society tend to like those that actually offer something positive to society other than bitching and complaining which is pretty much all you have to offer. He is considered the father of holistic healing and known throughout the world. Not your cup of tea obviously but nobody here is surprised at that

He did not heal anyone ever, the times he might have gotten right were dumb luck. He did readings on people that sent letters and sent back healing advice for them. Only problem was that some had died before he ever did the readin and he didn't know....seems he would have been like oops this person is already dead so I can't help.

The man made many predictions that did not happen....and still do not happen to this day.

He did not heal anyone ever, the times he might have gotten right were dumb luck. He did readings on people that sent letters and sent back healing advice for them. Only problem was that some had died before he ever did the readin and he didn't know....seems he would have been like oops this person is already dead so I can't help.

The man made many predictions that did not happen....and still do not happen to this day.
He healed his own wife you idiot. There have been books written about this man and his readings are still used to this day if you choose to get your head out of your ass. You don't have to be a douchebag all the time just say you disagree and move on

I think my time at this place is coming to an abrupt end......It's not worth it anymore
Why? Because I asked for a little civility in the religious thread? I didn't agree with you on some things in here, I never once called you an idiot or told you to pull your head out of your arse or to stop flapping your gums. I mean, to be sure we can disagree on our beliefs without taking it to that level.

Why? Because I asked for a little civility in the religious thread? I didn't agree with you on some things in here, I never once called you an idiot or told you to pull your head out of your arse or to stop flapping your gums. I mean, to be sure we can disagree on our beliefs without taking it to that level.
Has nothing to do with you bro. Nothing at all. Has nothing to do with differing beliefs. It wasn't even directed at you. Hate you took it that way

For those so inclined, I'd appreciate a couple of quick prayers this morning as I have been asked to read some scripture and say a few words at a memorial service of one of our fallen officers this morning. I'm no minister and I've never done this but felt honored to be asked but the nerves are a little rattled this morning. Thanks

For those so inclined, I'd appreciate a couple of quick prayers this morning as I have been asked to read some scripture and say a few words at a memorial service of one of our fallen officers this morning. I'm no minister and I've never done this but felt honored to be asked but the nerves are a little rattled this morning. Thanks
Sorry to hear that brother. Just remember to breathe. You were chosen for a reason.......

Installation of the Altar Tabernacle at the Immaculata St Marys Kansas this week

IMG_8860.jpeg

These are the times written about in the back of the book!!

Honestly, if us as Christians put less thought into the times written in the end of the book, and more thought into the end of our book(which may also come at any time) we’d be better Christians.

Honestly, if us as Christians put less thought into the times written in the end of the book, and more thought into the end of our book(which may also come at any time) we’d be better Christians.
Oh I wasn’t questioning what constitutes a better Christian, I was merely saying these are those days.

Oh I wasn’t questioning what constitutes a better Christian, I was merely saying these are those days.

Oh I know, It just is the fact that every time the mid-east gets boiling so many start talking prophecy and “end times”. However the truth is each one of us is always in our “end times” and we should be diligent to not forget that as we often do when the world calms down and gets back to some sense of normalcy.

Oh I know, It just is the fact that every time the mid-east gets boiling so many start talking prophecy and “end times”. However the truth is each one of us is always in our “end times” and we should be diligent to not forget that as we often do when the world calms down and gets back to some sense of normalcy.
Agree. All we can deal with is what’s right in front of us at this moment. Tomorrow we could be gone. Best to work out our relationship with God now. People expect salvation at 11:59, most don’t realize they may never see the 11 o’clock hour, much less the twelve.

Back