• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc All Things Religious

This is very interesting. If you read 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 and read especially verse 11. It is that verse that makes it scary. When we believe all the falsehoods to be ok or to believe that they are truth… God at some point lets us believe it! Again, that is scary because He is saying, “Ok, if that’s what you want to do… ie. have sexual relations outside of marriage then do it”. I am witness to this because I had lived it for 9 years until last March. I believed it was “ok” because we were “committed” and so did she. I can’t say enough how the culture we live in is the most deceitful illusions you will find. It’s in music. It’s everywhere. Then in verse 12 we are all judged accordingly. The way I see it we were both “raised from the dead” by discontinuing the relationship. Why didn’t we marry? Honestly that’s another discussion but for now I, we, have to get to a place of the Truth, capital T, and focus on Jesus Christ more than ever and to abide in Him is to obey His rules. Is it tough? Of course it is… but we have hope if we keep searching the Word with all our hearts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Really good post. It's so easy to talk yourself into anything. Romans 1 also comes to mind around the point you made about God just giving us over to our sin after continued unrepentance.

There are good lists of documented sins that everyone should take seriously.

Attachments

• List of Mortal Sins Every Catholic Should Know.pdf
    181 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

I happened to run across this excellent film on the Stations of the Cross that was published this week by the Bishop of Fulham in the Church of England.

Very nicely and beautifully done.

Already a hallmark item for this years Lent

Headed to see His only Son tommorow. Anyone checked it out yet , giving it a 2 thumbs up?

Headed to see His only Son tommorow. Anyone checked it out yet , giving it a 2 thumbs up?
Bump: It was a great movie and well done. Get a chance , check it out.

Happy Resurrection day. I dont deserve any grace or mercy from God through his son. But so thankfull Jesus paid it ALL for me. Celebrate everyday, not just Easter Sunday that Jesus overcame death,hell and the grave. The way-maker God loves us ALL so much,that he made a way for us.

Last edited:
Spot on. The Good news is we all know how this ends (The Blessed Hope). My prayer is everyone will receive this free gift from God. The average life span of 72.5 years is just a blip on the time line of eternity. Lay up your treasures in Heaven,not here on earth.

Franklin Graham Warns Christians About Bank Accounts: 'Every Demon in Hell... Turned Loose'​

I find the new ET and UFO revelations fascinating to a degree, especially since our government is now starting to hint they exist, with proof. I find it fascinating because it makes one wonder why all of a sudden we have all this information we're willing to reveal, why now? If I can find it I'll post it, but I saw a video of a pastor talking about this is the world's way of coming up with reasoning for when the rapture happens. Kind of makes sense because I've always thought, if someone was left behind and they saw millions of people all of a sudden vanish from the earth, wouldn't they believe? I mean, I'm not gonna be here praise the Lord, but if I were, I think once news hit of the chaos and people vanishing I'd know what's up and believe. Except, satan is brilliant at what he does and these new UFO revelations could just be a part of his scheme. Think about this, once the rapture hits, the people left behind will have been filled with tons and tons of information about other life forms, ETs, UFOs, other dimensions, wormholes, with more and more evidence to support all theories. They won't believe this was the rapture, it will be explained away by other life forms taking them or wormholes sucking them up or whatever the case may be. I don't pretend to be a theologian, I certainly don't know God's plans for the future, the when/where, nor every little intricacy of His creation. But I do not believe he created multiple worlds, with multiple life forms, the Bible doesn't say He created the world(s), it says He created the world. Bottom line I know who my savior is and where I'll be when that comes and not gonna lose any sleep over all the little details, that's for sure.

Back