• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

Let's see how this gets screwed up.

Hi-Res models have put out hints of how I will be barely missed again, but we'll find out if they end up correct (probably will).

1628958599801.png

Naturally, the deep red cores of course fell part just a few blocks before getting to my house.

But I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Did get some decent outflow winds and a solid heavy downpour though.

Looks like it'll be much more active today than the last 2. Plenty of storms already with 8-10 more hours to go for them.

It has to be your location relative to the mountains nearby.
I don't know man. It has to be a reason. Not just bad luck. Storms love to fire right along 85 and move SE leaving me high and dry. But north of here along hwy 11 does well too. So who knows? I just want to reach average for once in a summer. I have about an inch and a half to go and about 2 weeks to do it. You'd think it'd be hard not to this week, but with the remnants of Fred continuing to move west I won't hold my breath. The setup is still good for rain and the flow out of the SE which helps this area so we'll see.

I don't know man. It has to be a reason. Not just bad luck. Storms love to fire right along 85 and move SE leaving me high and dry. But north of here along hwy 11 does well too. So who knows? I just want to reach average for once in a summer. I have about an inch and a half to go and about 2 weeks to do it. You'd think it'd be hard not to this week, but with the remnants of Fred continuing to move west I won't hold my breath. The setup is still good for rain and the flow out of the SE which helps this area so we'll see.
Yeah I saw a video of Brad P. This morning saying that it's going to be just like Northwest snow events this is going to be a week of south east flow storms so we'll see

Raining again in Wilsonville, and the Broadway area of Lee-Harnett getting hammered as usual. Meanwhile, SD and others such as myself get to see those cumulonimbus on our porches while we cry in the sun. #richgetricher

Back