• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ablazing August

Thank you. That's what I've been saying for the past month and a half. Over this way sure the grass has been green, and we haven't been on the drought monitor but we've done a great job at kicking the can of average. It's easy for average to turn into dry since average is being used up as quickly as it comes especially when you have longer periods of high heat and sun. Not to mention I'm sitting at just over 1 inch of August which MTD is below normal.

That and you add in the slow percolation rates of our wonderful red clay. I mean theres a reason why they use Clay as the headwall of Dams...

Thank you. That's what I've been saying for the past month and a half. Over this way sure the grass has been green, and we haven't been on the drought monitor but we've done a great job at kicking the can of average. It's easy for average to turn into dry since average is being used up as quickly as it comes especially when you have longer periods of high heat and sun. Not to mention I'm sitting at just over 1 inch of August which MTD is below normal.
Good thing coverage of storms and showers will increase the next few days and into next week .. should help us stay nice and average and for some above average further East … I will say this heat took me by surprise and although I still think it’s not thread worthy .. it’s certainly more thread worthy than the last wave we went through

Its been doing that last 3 days which I find hilarious and sus.

Yeap

963278bed3c59168d10ecbb8230de019.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been doing that last 3 days which I find hilarious and sus.

Its like everyone's weather underground stations. You have two groups, those who put them in the shade where they get the correct reading, or the ones in direct sunlight that are 4-5 degrees to warm. Right now in my area its 88F and 94F all at the same time. Since KATL's highest temp this month is 91, I know all the mid 90s are --------.

Back