• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

4/19/20-4/20/20 Severe Weather

Mesoanalysis shows that helicity is increasing in and around the supercell. Sbcape 2000+, LLLRs 6-7 and LI’s -7 to -8 all along the path. This is the type storm I feared would happen farther north.

Mesoanalysis shows that helicity is increasing in and around the supercell. Sbcape 2000+, LLLRs 6-7 and LI’s -7 to -8 all along the path. This is the type storm I feared would happen farther north.
NOT IF BUT WHEN THIS DOES START AGAIN IT WILL BE BAD

You think this cell maybe cycling some?

Why is there a big blotch in the middle? Is it become very broad or is radar having a hard time picking up wind speeds?Screenshot_20200419-202019_RadarScope.jpg

I may be wrong but this tornado seems to be almost gone. Looks like its falling apart

Looks like these storms are riding the line with the almost non existent CAPE and super high CAPE values (to that south)
Will be interesting to see how this plays out down stream into
AL and into GA

Still broad rotation but debris signature about gone

Rotation starting to organize some. I think a tornado could form in that general location Screenshot_20200419-204516_RadarScope.jpg

Off topic, but ive found a city that i never knew about. Called "state line" right by MS and AL state line this tornado is heading near the "state line" not the time for a corny joke but is heading near the state line

Off topic, but ive found a city that i never knew about. Called "state line" right by MS and AL state line this tornado is heading near the "state line" not the time for a corny joke but is heading near the state line

Internet says it only has a population of 565. I get if you blink you will miss state line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back