• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

4/19/20-4/20/20 Severe Weather

In Wind creek helping remove items from the camper. Y’all, the tree damage in Kellyton is EXTREME. Lots of damage to metal buildings and the top of a high tension power line took off. Widespread damage. I have little doubt they will find winds >100mph.

Uhhhh this cell SW of Houston is lookin mean
HGX.N0Q.20200419.1857.gif

Watching these developing storms as they have a lot of room to work with.Screenshot_20200419-140734_RadarScope.jpg

Very odd to see the hook on the Texas cell with such weak rotation

Rain's beginning to clear out here and it's brightening up. Low-mid 50s, we'll see if it warms while it's brightening, hopefully the rain did the trick though.

Hopefully it did to the south/southeast too. Less hopeful there. Would try to track along with the major problems showing a sign of beginning but I need to get in some exercise.

I seem pretty far north of the line here, but the sun has been out for about 45 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either this is a massive debris ball or radar clutter im really hoping its the latter.Screenshot_20200419-142254_RadarScope.jpg

Any info on this potential tornado in LA. The cc drop just keeps getting bigger but the velocity couplet is like not there.Screenshot_20200419-142813_RadarScope.jpg

Watching these developing storms as they have a lot of room to work with.View attachment 39831
I'm a little north of Jackson in Madison MS, even our local station, WAPT said most of the storms would be south and south east MS but so far it seems like most of this is north of I20. Looks like it's just starting to develop south near Hattiesburg now

Back