• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 2024 Severe Discussion

There are fatalities, got to wonder how many campers ended up in the lake, really it will be a great surprise if only 5 died last night

Cooke County Sheriff Ray Sappington confirmed five fatalities and 20 injuries in Saturday night's storm. Sappington said an AP Travel Center-Shell station on Lone Oak Road off Interstate 35 south of Valley View was hit very hard as well as Frf Estates area, a mobile home and RV park neighborhood west of the gas station.

Northeast of here

Two people are dead and several are injured after severe weather swept through the state on Saturday night, Mayes County officials confirmed.

Nadocast was never onboard with yesterdays threat but it sure loves today lol

Effective this Sunday afternoon and evening from 145 PM until
900 PM EDT.

* Primary threats include...
Scattered damaging wind gusts to 70 mph likely
Isolated large hail events to 1.5 inches in diameter possible
A tornado or two possible

1716746154155.png

So my wifes cousins live in just north of Sanger TX and took a hit last night, they are fine and the house is intact with minor roof issues, but all their vehicle were totaled and the horse barn was leveled, not sure about the status of the horses.
I hope the horses are okay. I'm glad they are okay.

Just saw a shot of how the weather looks like around the field for the STL baseball team, it's pretty nasty out there.

Back