• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News 2024 Donation Thread

SD

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce our 2024 donation drive!

As of this morning we have successfully moved over to a new webhost! A big thank you to @Shawn for facilitating the move for us. So why so we need to have a fundraiser if we have a new host?

Total operating costs for the board in 2024 will end up around $750. This includes
-Host
-Forum Software
-Domain
-Keeping the site ad free

Obviously you do not have to donate, we appreciate you taking the time to stop by and enjoy the site! Donating will get you a 2024 supporter tag, a different user color, and a few other perks that are TBA.

Please use the below link to donate if you'd like. Additionally if you donated in previous years can you please reply to this thread and let us know what year so you can get a supporter tag for that year as well.

I’m collecting $850 until 03/15/2024 for Forum Fundraiser. Can you help?

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce our 2024 donation drive!

As of this morning we have successfully moved over to a new webhost! A big thank you to @Shawn for facilitating the move for us. So why so we need to have a fundraiser if we have a new host?

Total operating costs for the board in 2024 will end up around $750. This includes
-Host
-Forum Software
-Domain
-Keeping the site ad free

Obviously you do not have to donate, we appreciate you taking the time to stop by and enjoy the site! Donating will get you a 2024 supporter tag, a different user color, and a few other perks that are TBA.

Please use the below link to donate if you'd like. Additionally if you donated in previous years can you please reply to this thread and let us know what year so you can get a supporter tag for that year as well.

I’m collecting $850 until 03/15/2024 for Forum Fundraiser. Can you help?

Thank you!
How much goes to mods? I ain’t trying to find Fro’s racing habits!

Done!
I appreciate y’all letting me stay in the forum and participate! I’m a little crusty sometimes, but really thankful for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes to keep it up and running!

I donated one of the years but I do not have a paypal setup. I donated with venmo last time, any chance I can do that?

Back