• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News 2024 Donation Thread

We did it! We have eclipsed the fundraiser goal for the year! I'm going to leave this link open for the remainder of the 30 days. If we add more this year I'll subtract it from the next fundraiser. We will start looking into some interesting things to add over the coming weeks if the total continues to grow.

I will add live threads is an option but it looks like to have them We will need a $25 plug in for the forum software and quite a bit more at least $500 for a high end dedicated server to manage the amount of hits at once. We aren't sure the juice is worth the squeeze here to be honest.

We want to thank everyone who has donated or will for keeping the forum going and for those who just take the time to stop by!

Just donated for the first time. As someone who has been around since Wright Weather, Eastern, American etc.. (under different names) I’m appreciative of the degreed Mets and knowledgeable weather enthusiasts who take the time to post.

Just donated. I also donated last year. I don't post too much, but this site is such a valuable resource for anyone living in the south. Thank you to all the staff and mods who work here.

Just donated. I also donated last year. Thanks to the staff and mods for all the work y'all do to keep this site up and running and to make this a great place to discuss the weather!

Remember to post previous/current donation status so I can assign to the new user groups.

And no cruises. That has absolutely 0% to do with most staff, we were (all but 1) unaware of the entire thing.
I donated last year and maybe the year before that.

Donated. I donated previously as well, either the end of 2017 or early 2018.

Thanks guys. The overage is going to allow us to not have to do another donation drive for at least a couple years now, maybe more!

Donated now as well as 2023. Thank you for providing a place to learn, dream, hope, and vent!

Back