• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News 2024 Donation Thread

Remember to post previous/current donation status so I can assign to the new user groups.

And no cruises. That has absolutely 0% to do with most staff, we were (all but 1) unaware of the entire thing.

We are past halfway in less than 24 hrs. Appreciate everyone. If we surpass the goal I'll just lower next year's unless we find some really cool project to invest in
Let’s invest in snow making machines! That way we only have to track cold air, y’all will make your own moisture!

Donated.

On the real, I really appreciate all of y’all in here. I started a YouTube channel at the beginning of 2020 talking weather & I’ve took in so much knowledge from others in here that I’ve applied to my content. If it wasn’t for the people on here, I wouldn’t know what I know now on the weather. Much love to you all!

Remember to post previous/current donation status so I can assign to the new user groups.

And no cruises. That has absolutely 0% to do with most staff, we were (all but 1) unaware of the entire thing.
I think maybe this is the 3rd or so time I’ve donated? Not that I want browny points but since you asked I tell

Back