• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News 2022 Suggestion & Feedback Thread

I would like to see an app for this forum. It’s easier, fast, and fun. If you have Face Recognition on your phone then that’s a bonus for an easy and fast way to open up the app. Love the Emojis, keep ‘em coming!! Would love to be a Mod one day, what are the qualifications to become one?

I would like to see an app for this forum. It’s easier, fast, and fun. If you have Face Recognition on your phone then that’s a bonus for an easy and fast way to open up the app. Love the Emojis, keep ‘em coming!! Would love to be a Mod one day, what are the qualifications to become one?
No

I would like to see it split up into two subforums. Maybe have one for just the SE states and then one for the Western Gulf and South Central states.

My region exclusive coffee cup ?

Attachments

• preview (1).png
    preview (1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • preview.png
    preview.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
I'd like to suggest moderators use their moderator accounts only for moderator actions and posts. If they'd like to participate in other ways, they should use a regular account. Both for understanding when a moderator is moderating and also so that we can put those posters on ignore from time to time as well.

Last edited:
Back