• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever taken an exam where you thought you were prepared and knew the material and then you take the exam and you feel like you have no clue what the questions are asking ? That just happened to me. I've never been so happy to get a 70 in my life. I thought I had got a 50 or lower. This was Intermediate Accounting btw.

Has anyone ever taken an exam where you thought you were prepared and knew the material and then you take the exam and you feel like you have no clue what the questions are asking ? That just happened to me. I've never been so happy to get a 70 in my life. I thought I had got a 50 or lower. This was Intermediate Accounting btw.
Yes! It has happened to me a few times when I was in college. Stuff of nightmares.

Happened to me for 4.5 years at Georgia Tech.

Happened to me for 4.5 years at Georgia Tech.
One thing I hated about this exam is it was an online exam, and it gave me 3 questions per page. Once i completed the page I went on to the next page, but I couldnt go back and correct any of the questions once I went to the next page.

One thing I hated about this exam is it was an online exam, and it gave me 3 questions per page. Once i completed the page I went on to the next page, but I couldnt go back and correct any of the questions once I went to the next page.
I'm not a fan of that. I had that with my masters and it took some getting used to.

I'm struggling to remember my last good run on milk, bread and Tp before a storm. It's always a great feeling because I know about the storms way before most of the population, and I already have everything I need. So watching the news gives me great satisfaction that a real storm is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back