• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Chinese food in the country!
Jimmy , if you never been, you got to go! Lieu’s Chinese Bistro! Greenville, SC
Best crab Rangoon/ wonton in the world!A727EA92-9979-47B0-9870-3BE31C9EA006.jpeg07FAD32A-9CBB-4CFC-AF28-2387D0C1B48E.jpeg

Man I’ve got a nasty stomach bug. Anybody had this yet? No fever just really drained and sluggish.

I haven't but my son had it for a couple of days last week. Messy!
I’m telling you what, RC. This has totally robbed me of my energy today. Could barely keep my eyes open partly because I was up all night tending to a 10 month old who is sick with the same thing. Dad needs a break..or a massage or a lap dance. I better be 90% better in the morning or I’m going to be a bitter person for the rest of the week.

I’m telling you what, RC. This has totally robbed me of my energy today. Could barely keep my eyes open partly because I was up all night tending to a 10 month old who is sick with the same thing. Dad needs a break..or a massage or a lap dance. I better be 90% better in the morning or I’m going to be a bitter person for the rest of the week.
Man that sucks. I hope you get better soon!

I’m guessing we are not meeting at La Fogata for beers tomorrow? ?

Covid, flu, colds don’t hold a candle to a bad stomach virus as far as my house is concerned. When you are on or over the toilet and your kids are the same it’s absolutely miserable. Prayers sent that way.

This whole thing with CM Punk and AEW is crazy. Word is Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks have been suspended for the fight they had with Punk after he said what he did after All Out, and Punk might end up getting fired. Just when things were getting really good with MJF coming back, Punk has to screw it all up. He comes back after being out of wrestling for years, is made the world champ twice, and then goes on to crap all over Omega, the Bucks, and Adam Page. He doesn't seem happy no matter where he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back