• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When’s the site going down?? How am I gonna talk to lick? Lick, swipe right man!

@Shaggy go to the cryptozoology museum man. They are just as batshit as you lol. Saw the prints and the haunted dolls and what not . Pretty cool people . Some yankee from Long Island came down there after working as a journalist for the New York post and made the place . He has a YouTube channel , cool guy. Shook his hand today . Also go to Weldon to the river , part of the underground rail road is there , the falls on the roanoke river, and apparently great rockfish as they claim to be the capital of rockfishing. Visit the riverside antique mill too. I like that place a lot , saw a bald guy who looked like metwannabe and got nervous a bit today though so watch out he is out there .

@metwannabe wtf are y’all smoking out there in Halifax . Big foots throwing boulders at people ? Aliens ? The “ jeepers creepers “ moth man of Halifax county ? Gold mines ? Medoc mountain ? Native Americans . Y’all on crack .

D1D6622E-BDC1-4677-8CE9-DE02EC8685BF.jpegD3982E9F-C450-4036-AB98-0E6A439EB94E.jpeg18F80F09-D63D-4DCD-B049-11F6AF79B850.jpegDE4A3C49-0F5F-4406-9B9E-B0013C040F30.jpegE26D929B-F695-4ECC-8541-DB1F9A5C89DE.pngFEF8E626-7F4F-4977-8150-C23DBA8DF549.pngA21AA120-E8FA-4E81-812F-EDBE9184AA9F.png397977B4-0684-438E-91E2-893640834BF4.png

@Shaggy go to the cryptozoology museum man. They are just as batshit as you lol. Saw the prints and the haunted dolls and what not . Pretty cool people . Some yankee from Long Island came down there after working as a journalist for the New York post and made the place . He has a YouTube channel , cool guy. Shook his hand today . Also go to Weldon to the river , part of the underground rail road is there , the falls on the roanoke river, and apparently great rockfish as they claim to be the capital of rockfishing. Visit the riverside antique mill too. I like that place a lot , saw a bald guy who looked like metwannabe and got nervous a bit today though so watch out he is out there .

@metwannabe wtf are y’all smoking out there in Halifax . Big foots throwing boulders at people ? Aliens ? The “ jeepers creepers “ moth man of Halifax county ? Gold mines ? Medoc mountain ? Native Americans . Y’all on crack .

View attachment 119639View attachment 119640View attachment 119641View attachment 119642View attachment 119643View attachment 119644View attachment 119645View attachment 119646
You were there today? Came right by you after doing a little kayaking on the lake.

You were there today? Came right by you after doing a little kayaking on the lake.
You went to the event they were having by the distillery in Weldon? They were doing some fireworks and some event throughout the day with the distillery.

My legs feel toast man...I really need to do some stretching before I jump on the exercise bike, I think.

I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning, but for the time being, this feels worse than normal.

My legs feel toast man...I really need to do some stretching before I jump on the exercise bike, I think.

I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning, but for the time being, this feels worse than normal.

Do you use it often? I feel like I have to do a 20 minute warm up before any exercise at this point. Stretching definitely helps but I really need to stretch more afterwards which I barely do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate fireworks. Damn idiots behind my house nearly set my sapphire trees on fire tonight. My kids thought it was funny. ?:rolleyes:?:rolleyes:

Omg I thought they were never going to stop here. Apparently there were quite a few grass fires because we've been hot and dry for weeks

Pro tip #1: Never set off fireworks 5 feet from a picnic.

Pro tip #2: Never set off fireworks right next to the bag of all the rest of the fireworks.
Pro tip #3: Never set off fireworks in middle of residential community

Pro tip #4: Never set off fireworks 20' from the front door and/or vehicles

Pro tip #5: Idiots should never set off fireworks

Probably August for me. No holidays in August. Dog days of summer.

Yeah it's definitely a tossup for me. The only advantage to August is by the second half you really start noticing the shorter days and school goes back so you know fall is coming ?

It's so depressing to see huge storms on the radar again and know it's not happening for you again and see the same people getting a massive rain totals again. I just can't believe the last time I had an actual legit big storm here was nearly/over a year ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back