• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen videos of people aiming to show "glitches in the matrix" and damn if i didnt see one first hand tonight that has me scratching my head. I'm actually a bit shook by it to be honest.

Asking a big favor and change of process. Many times, some of you post links to Twitter rather than pasting the Tweet or comment. I spend about ten hours a day in the office and my Company blocks Twitter, which means I am missing all of these posts with "1656510078353.png" message. Is there an easy way to copy and paste the actual tweet into the message? If I am the only one with this issue then I will just have to miss out. Thanks.

Reactions: SD
Asking a big favor and change of process. Many times, some of you post links to Twitter rather than pasting the Tweet or comment. I spend about ten hours a day in the office and my Company blocks Twitter, which means I am missing all of these posts with "View attachment 119573" message. Is there an easy way to copy and paste the actual tweet into the message? If I am the only one with this issue then I will just have to miss out. Thanks.

Your company sucks.

Your company sucks.
I agree with that sentiment. The Company is one of the largest transporters of oil, natural gas, condensate, etc, in the US as well as other aspects of the industry. The Chairman is 80ish and very old school and his name is part of the Company name. Twitter is just one of sites blocked. Also any sites with various words like music, games, gambling, etc., are blocked. He has made it very clear he doesn't want employees spending there time on the internet. At least they don't block "weather".

I agree with that sentiment. The Company is one of the largest transporters of oil, natural gas, condensate, etc, in the US as well as other aspects of the industry. The Chairman is 80ish and very old school and his name is part of the Company name. Twitter is just one of sites blocked. Also any sites with various words like music, games, gambling, etc., are blocked. He has made it very clear he doesn't want employees spending there time on the internet. At least they don't block "weather".
Give it time

Asking a big favor and change of process. Many times, some of you post links to Twitter rather than pasting the Tweet or comment. I spend about ten hours a day in the office and my Company blocks Twitter, which means I am missing all of these posts with "View attachment 119573" message. Is there an easy way to copy and paste the actual tweet into the message? If I am the only one with this issue then I will just have to miss out. Thanks.
Time for a new job

So pose as an obese woman living in Dubuque on a dating profile and I’ll find you ?
I don’t need that! I get em off Myspace! Pluck pluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back