• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this year so far is any harbinger of the upcoming winter months, the complaint index's scale is going to need to be expanded upward by a wide margin. I've been on weather boards for a long time, and for a non-drought spring and summer (and generally a decent summer temp-wise), I have never seen such malcontent with the weather. Winter is gonna be rough.

If this year so far is any harbinger of the upcoming winter months, the complaint index's scale is going to need to be expanded upward by a wide margin. I've been on weather boards for a long time, and for a non-drought spring and summer (and generally a decent summer temp-wise), I have never seen such malcontent with the weather. Winter is gonna be rough.
boo-disapprove.gif

SatisfiedWickedAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back