• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only meet the best people in Zebulon! I met this guy in the gym , I knew by his accent he was in prison . See accent he had you only get from a prison sentence , finally found out today yeah he was , robbed Remington grill and cookout at gun point . Still on probation I think . I also know a guy who robbed a high school in Raleigh , cardinal gibbons high school to be exact . Really just the tip of the iceberg of the wonderful people I know .

let’s just make thread for svsrhfbj damnit and u know I can and they did 2 get to me and u let them see if they get popular they won’t I do my comments here u see I do my comments and no one will there watch just you watch I know

So there is an owl that has learned that the flood light in my yard is motion detected which also sets off the ring alert on my phone. For 2 of the last 3 nights he's had quite the party dancing around to get it to turn on then it scurries away only to come back and turn it on. For the love of God help

Each night just after dark I hear hoo hoo and I just know he's laughing at me not sleeping again

So there is an owl that has learned that the flood light in my yard is motion detected which also sets off the ring alert on my phone. For 2 of the last 3 nights he's had quite the party dancing around to get it to turn on then it scurries away only to come back and turn it on. For the love of God help

Maybe he wants it to attract the bugs to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Each night just after dark I hear hoo hoo and I just know he's laughing at me not sleeping again
Leave the light on for a few nights in a row.

Birdman found you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back