• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean there is nothing wrong with seeing both sides to things and disagreeing on both sides of things
Nah centrism isn’t real . There is no such thing as centrist . Centrist just means I don’t care about politics . No one is “ center” . It’s a self serving arrogant myth!

Last edited:
These numbers almost don’t seem believable. I don’t remember lows being near those numbers. (January 2018 at KGSP)
View attachment 87120View attachment 87121
I remember that period well. This was really the last extended cold spell for the Carolinas. There was coastal storm as well that brought accumulating snow just 10 miles to my east. Most Piedmont locations had 2 or 3 days of single digit lows and areas that had significant snowfall had sub zero

Attachments

• 1D56E10F-9B5C-4DC1-9721-6BD84AA89ADB.jpeg
    1D56E10F-9B5C-4DC1-9721-6BD84AA89ADB.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
The stuff I’ve seen in wxtwitter is vomit inducing, there’s a reason why I don’t post much of anything on there anymore, some real weirdos, that makes birdman look like my bestfreind I have on Snapchat
Yeah, there's a side of wxtwittter that I really try to avoid, and don't follow. It's a lot of kids who start a lot of this trouble. Sometimes I wonder, where are their parents? Stuff these days can easily be traced back to people, and it can ruin their lives. It's scary in IMO. I just filter to the pro, and college mets.

Yeah, there's a side of wxtwittter that I really try to avoid, and don't follow. It's a lot of kids who start a lot of this trouble. Sometimes I wonder, where are their parents? Stuff these days can easily be traced back to people, and it can ruin their lives. It's scary in IMO. I just filter to the pro, and college mets.
It’s still in my feed even tho I don’t follow any of em

It’s still in my feed even tho I don’t follow any of em
I'm sure you follow someone who follows them, and likes/retweets that stuff. I'm in the same situation. There are a couple of people I followed because I helped them out with something. I would unfollow them, but I don't want to be rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back