• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm some models suggest the center or 90L could jump east meaning more time over water before hitting florida/gulf

Currently can’t walk, yesterday my ankle went the other way 90 degrees from my leg like this _|, it scared the living ---- out of me right when it happened given right at the moment I thought I probably snapped it, but was shocked there wasn’t as much pain as I thought there would be given my ankle completely rolled under my weight and made a crunching sound, but damn today it’s really hurting really really bad

Currently can’t walk, yesterday my ankle went the other way 90 degrees from my leg like this _|, it scared the living ---- out of me right when it happened given right at the moment I thought I probably snapped it, but was shocked there wasn’t as much pain as I thought there would be given my ankle completely rolled under my weight and made a crunching sound, but damn today it’s really hurting really really bad
I was running once and I was looking for the cows in the field but the road was all messed up on the side and I rolled my ankle . I had to hop on one leg for 1 mile to get home .

I was running once and I was looking for the cows in the field but the road was all messed up on the side and I rolled my ankle . I had to hop on one leg for 1 mile to get home .
Back when I was your age I rolled my ankle walking uphill in a blizzard to school. I never made it.

Sorry to hear that man. Did you ever roll that one before? You play a lot of ball, right? If I'm remembering that right, I would guess you've probably rolled an ankle or two previously.

Sorry to hear that man. Did you ever roll that one before? You play a lot of ball, right? If I'm remembering that right, I would guess you've probably rolled an ankle or two previously.
Yeah but this one is different, I’ve rolled my ankle several times before and didn’t shock myself and knew I could get back up, but this one shocked me quite a bit, it’s my left ankle, it rolled to the left after a dunk, I can barely walk on my ankle right now and it’s not stable

Yeah but this one is different, I’ve rolled my ankle several times before and didn’t shock myself and knew I could get back up, but this one shocked me quite a bit, it’s my left ankle, it rolled to the left after a dunk, I can barely walk on my ankle right now and it’s not stable
Yikes! Definitely need to get it checked out. I've played a lot of ball and have turned both ankles many times. The first time was the worst for me. I've rolled them pretty bad since, but they've gotten better pretty quickly. It seems like after you get a bad sprain, the turn over more easily but they don't hurt as bad as long. Hopefully that is the case in your situation. But if it persists, I'd get it checked out.

Oof I did that playing soccer a couple years ago. Could hear and feel it pop, thought I broke it. Felt better after a few weeks, but it was bruised for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back