• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you do that thing with RadarScope?
If you have an iPhone, just press down on the home screen and there will be a little plus sign in the top right. Click that and it will give you various "widgets" you can add to your home screen and the various sizes.

Suck it! Your the same guy who thought our average high was in the 40s in March because of lag. Imma slam your non climo knowing ass ! Don’t mess with me bro I got that climo on me at all times !
Oh god not the climatology facts threat

If you have an iPhone, just press down on the home screen and there will be a little plus sign in the top right. Click that and it will give you various "widgets" you can add to your home screen and the various sizes.
I know about widgets, but how do you get that feature where the radar is showing up at the home screen instead of the logo? What do you click?

Suck it! Your the same guy who thought our average high was in the 40s in March because of lag. Imma slam your non climo knowing ass ! Don’t mess with me bro I got that climo on me at all times !
I don't even know what the heck you're talking about I've never even said the word lag on here. I think your new girlfriend must be wearing you out.

I don't even know what the heck you're talking about I've never even said the word lag on here. I think your new girlfriend must be wearing you out.
This is what happens when a normal person gets involved with one of the #southernwxafterdark gang's posts

You implied it a few weeks ago ! Remember ? “ March was always this cool” mhmmmm you not slick bham boi! This my house ! The climo house !

NHL is returning to espn this fall and for the next 7 years ??
I miss those good ol days from the late 90s/early 2000s watching it on ESPN.

I wish I could watch the Hurricanes play, but Sinclair sucks and the Fox Sports regional channels aren't on YouTube TV anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back