• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Texas is going to freeze to death this summer. I hope the Pacific north west enjoys the heat. @Webberweather53 did anyone get the spring/summer outlooks right for Texas/Colorado areas? It seems like they get cold after cold ? and I know the weather channel does not show blue from Florida to Texas in the summer

Poor Days of our lives is going to freeze to death this summer. I hope the Pacific north west enjoys the heat. @Webberweather53 did anyone get the spring/summer outlooks right for Texas/Colorado areas? It seems like they get cold after cold ? and I know Fox sports south channel does not show mlb scores from Florida to Texas in the summer
?

Rare to see the entire west coast top to bottom about to enter a bad drought. Folks, god is about to speak

Noaa says so anyway. Seattle to Cali. New large drought expansion. Very wide mega drought

Saint Michael the archangels defend us in battle against the wicked smears of the devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back