• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Myfrotho704_ and @Lickwx

You both better hide out. It's going to get cold... Wouldn't want you to get frostbite since you weren't expecting it to be this cold in April..
You are full of nothing but anecdotes, ill see you most years when it's not this cold in late April. Of course those years you will gloss over and keep bringing up your weather calendar from when you were 10.

Found out what it would look like if I played baseball! This guys size is exactly the same as mine!! He probably has a smidge more muscle?7867520A-1B73-4E95-B600-643FCB976B82.png

You are full of nothing but anecdotes, ill see you most years when it's not this cold in late April. Of course those years you will gloss over and keep bringing up your weather calendar from when you were 10.
Is precious having a bad day?

@SD the weenies were right, @bham99 was right. The ncei was hiding the real averages in part of this big giant conspiracy coverup against republicans from Georgia who went to Alabama and married their sisters.

Here it is, the real deal calendar averages for raleigh from various weenie sources.

RZkFcsV.png

@SD the weenies were right, @bham99 was right. The ncei was hiding the real averages in part of this big giant conspiracy coverup against republicans from Georgia who went to Alabama and married their sisters.

Here it is, the real deal calendar averages for raleigh from various weenie sources.

RZkFcsV.png
I think that makes you the weenie if you know how to make a graphic like that, not me. Looks pretty good.

Gonna weenie out here
Really enjoy putting on a longsleeve and going outside with this breeze 58F

RZkFcsV.png
That took a lot of effort to make.

This only further proves you have a man crush on @Bham 99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back