• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

2021 Banter Thread

Hogs terrify me more than any other wild animal! I do not want to run into one.
Growing up in Florida, i agree. Mean as a snake, but weigh about 1000x more.

Editing to add that i've seen a buddy have to shoot his dog that got into it with a hog. Was bad.

That is one animal that doesn't belong here, and i'm ok to eradicate them.

Sorry not trying to be a hard ass but we aren't bringing politics into the main forum. If you want to get into the political conversion arena I'll give you access to the thread but the general board is weather and other general not as emotional conversation only. I'd like to keep this board as a vacation from the outside world and not bring partisan hard feelings inside
Thanks

I would have if I could have found it. Did the thread get removed? ??
It's invitation only now so you have to request access. I'll give you access shortly and you should see it appear in the everything else section

I need to get some shuteye tonight before I lose sleep tomorrow night

Don't know if this belongs here or not but there is an ignore feature that actually works wonders. Some of you all seem to have an issue with literally everything I post and it's getting kind of annoying. You absolutely have every right to have an opinion and voice is by responses or reactions. But I try really hard to get along with everyone on here. Let's try to be nice to each other this year. :)

Last edited:
Geography time ... much of northern Alabama is closer to places like Asheville , Nantahala , and the smokies and mountains of NC than I am ! Dang . Well I’m closer to West Virginia so hah! Also parts of northeastern Tennessee are closer to Raleigh than they are Nashville !

Geography time ... much of northern Alabama is closer to places like Asheville , Nantahala , and the smokies and mountains of NC than I am ! Dang . Well I’m closer to West Virginia so hah! Also parts of northeastern Tennessee are closer to Raleigh than they are Nashville !
Thanks SER

Hey @superjames1992 idk I can come back round Durham no more . I done seen some concerning stuff out that way . Y’all a whole different species out that way man. Had some pizza from Tomato Jakes tho it won’t too bad .

Last edited:
Parts of Georgia are further west than parts of Indiana !

Back