• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Just can't get into this weekend storm as it's so unlikely to shift west enough to be impactful in mby IMO. Eastern NC looks like it's going to get another decent hit. Fine. Just make sure yall stop all the whining about coastal huggers from now on, deal? Lol.

stop whining.gif

Good trends today. One more and I see rain and get to go out this weekend . 2 more and the coast is nice and warm .3 more and I’m warm too . If all else fails I hike in the snow at night and go swimming again on my depressed cold lonely boy mode . 3 weekends of being cooped up with your own thoughts . Bad for your health massively . Being productive outside is good !

I’d love another January 2000 here in the pee dee. I missed last weekends fun while in Florida so hopefully we get a little something here.

64 been closed for 7 hours now as a house flipped over on the lizard lick exit . Takes an hour to go from wendell to Zebulon . Other day took me hour 15 from Raleigh to the zew. The level of traffic and amount of wrecks. has gone up ten fold last 2 years . But hey developments good . Least we got a new Popeyes coming in ! Smh. Ain’t used to be like that.

64 been closed for 7 hours now as a house flipped over on the lizard lick exit . Takes an hour to go from wendell to Zebulon . Other day took me hour 15 from Raleigh to the zew. The level of traffic and amount of wrecks. has gone up ten fold last 2 years . But hey developments good . Least we got a new Popeyes coming in ! Smh. Ain’t used to be like that.
House flipped over?

I'm actually jealous of the Popeyes. I've only been once or twice because there's not one close to me. I think the closest is on Capital, and I avoid that road because I just can't stand it.

Omg omg what ! First we lost debnams hardware now we lose the most iconic furniture store in wake county ? Nooooooooo I love that place so much . I mean dude it’s so beautiful and relaxing just to walk through. Nooooo. Now some weird liberal crap will come replace it. My god the foundations of town are disappearing . All it’s character gone . Y’all don’t understand , everyone knows whitleys furniture . People from all over the state come to whitleys!

Omg omg what ! First we lost debnams hardware now we lose the most iconic furniture store in wake county ? Nooooooooo I love that place so much . I mean dude it’s so beautiful and relaxing just to walk through. Nooooo. Now some weird liberal crap will come replace it. My god the foundations of town are disappearing . All it’s character gone . Y’all don’t understand , everyone knows whitleys furniture . People from all over the state come to whitleys!

Many times it's not what you think... Second and third generations take control of a business and they just don't want to do it like their parents and grandparents so they get rid of it and sell it.

Many times it's not what you think... Second and third generations take control of a business and they just don't want to do it like their parents and grandparents so they get rid of it and sell it.
This one was on its fourth generation . Iconic place . You could get lost in that furniture store as you head deeper and deeper into the rooms .

Back