• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

No but that’s a good idea. Kinda want a heated toilet seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heated seat, warm water nozzle to clean your booty and a air dryer. That’s the life man.

Heated seat, warm water nozzle to clean your booty and a air dryer. That’s the life man.
I'm against the heated seats. I like to use my bathroom as personal time away from the family and a few minutes on a heated seat and you get so sweaty you start sliding around. It feels like something went horribly wrong.

I'm against the heated seats. I like to use my bathroom as personal time away from the family and a few minutes on a heated seat and you get so sweaty you start sliding around. It feels like something went horribly wrong.

Temperature control is key and the on off switch. It’s about those first 10 seconds anyway.

This is the total KOD....but I think 2004 was the last winter that RDU has recorded 2 3" events in the same winter. How pathetic is that.
Well, we’re still at zero for this year, so we’ve got a long way to go. ?

Back