• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

And about 3 more shifts away from :( lol

I think we're going to continue to see this thing power up. Just fingers crossed it can stay out there a little bit. I'm serious....someone nearby is going to get smoked. If we're wishing, might as well go ahead and find a wave in the arctic jet to drop in and go for broke. It's been a long time since we've had one to put in the legend book.
He's all in boys

What is the big deal about other locations getting more snow than yours, especially if you still got snow? Practically every location gets more snow than me most winters and that’s normally with me getting none. So what?
I want the most snow. I don't care what anybody else wants!

What is the big deal about other locations getting more snow than yours, especially if you still got snow? Practically every location gets more snow than me most winters and that’s normally with me getting none. So what?
I don't care who gets snow. I just want enough accumulation to make a snow ball fight or a tiny snowman.

Back