• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

For upstate and NEGA folks I do not like the looks of this one. It seems like another later phaser (if at all) that will leave us out again, just like last weeks. I kinda hate these setups like this - we need the energy farther west for sure. I know that would cut out Coastal peeps but they got it last week so...

People in Al and Ga. Don’t worry about this NC storm. Root for a early spring! Ain’t gonna snow again in the Deep South this year. Don’t waste your time pulling for a trend etc….#WinterIsOverForUs
Nah this will be rain in NC, not their storm. Our storm.

Fr though it's too early to call it quits for N GA and maybe even ATL. I will quit when it's 2 days out if it's east still. Right now it's much more west. It can still go either way.

People in Al and Ga. Don’t worry about this NC storm. Root for a early spring! Ain’t gonna snow again in the Deep South this year. Don’t waste your time pulling for a trend etc….#WinterIsOverForUs
It really doesn't matter what the exact snow output shows on the models at this time range. If the storm decides to strengthen in the gulf it's game on for many. Even if this one doesn't work out I'm not sold on no opportunities either next month or March.

Funny thing is, I can't remember the last time the JMA had a failure with a Miller-A. 2010 was a good year for it and the Canadian... and that is the last time a Miller-A worked out for mby.

You know what did used to suck and probably still sucks at them? The UKMET. (holds too far SE)

Back