• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I don't think this weekend's system is a type that won't have rain.

You got that right and not a bad map at this range either, it isn't gone yet and that's a plus lol

1643511600-FW0XyyhCeVI.png
Wow NE NC .. the rich get richer ??

I was told temps wouldn't be a problem
Initially it’ll be the coldest rain of our lifetime .. but as soon as the storm cranks off the coast and deepens those 850s will crash everywhere causing a heavy fat 33 snow .. might as well check everything off of our winter bucket list

We specialize in backside snows though? if I had a nickel for every backside snow.

The storm two weekends ago led me to believe in backside snow again. However I think this one has fail written all over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One good thing about rain changing to snow is no virga lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. I guess this setup does look promising. I’m afraid it’s going to go NW and screw everyone outside of the mountains, but sometimes you’ve gotta dance with the devil and risk being burnt to get the tendies.

I hate BL temps, but you can’t win em all. Looks like it’s slushy pastebomb or bust with this one.

Back